is the store down?

IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
edited May 2013 in The Commons

I only started getting this today.

I post it here rather than submit a bug report because 9 times out of 10 I can't access any page of the non-forum DAZ website-- I keep getting this error:

There has been an error processing your request
Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.
Error log record number: 980638866388
Magento is a trademark of Magento Inc. Copyright © 2012 Magento Inc.

Is this a "Magneto Inc" problem? If so they damn well better get their asses in gear and fix it, promptly-- ASAP. Beyond ASAP!. Software errors piss me off to no end, you have NO idea. And the fact that this is hurting DAZ's store is beyond unacceptable-- errors like this should NEVER happen or exist-- except maybe for 1-2 hours when there;'s a serious overhaul. But only for a couple hours. Esp. since this is SUNDAY and within peak commercial hours-- I imagine that Sundays are DAZ's biggest sale days of the week.

Post edited by IceEmpress on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited December 1969

Its a Cloudflare error and nothing that DAZ can control

• edited December 1969

Store, forum, everything. The site was just shut down for a while (wasn't it last night?) for maintenance too...

edited December 1969

It was down for some of us to. Try doing a forced refresh. Ctrl + F5 in firefox

• revenger681revenger681 Posts: 156
    edited December 1969

Yep. Very annoying!

• edited May 2013

Frank0314 said:
    It was down for some of us to. Try doing a forced refresh. Ctrl + F5 in firefox

Thanks for the tip! Never heard of a forced refresh. That's good to know in case things get hung up during a purchase.

(First thing I thought of when you said Cloudflare was a solar event - we did have a small solar X-ray flare this AM, but not nearly enough that the web should have been affected. I'm not a computer geek, but I try to make up for it in other ways...)

Post edited by swee0051_129ccb1f26 on
  • AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

no matter what I click, I get 404 not found

anyone else?

error.JPG
    769 x 241 - 38K
  • grpruettgrpruett Posts: 255
    edited December 1969

Can't see the pages no matter what search engine I'm using. Also tried refreshing it and hitting compatibility view. Nothing works.

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Pull up a chair and join the rest of us....... :roll:

edited December 1969

Wiccan1 said:
    Pull up a chair and join the rest of us....... :roll:

**drags over a chair from the Dream Home Great Room and slumps**

Ah well, maybe its because theyre going to launch some amazing new product!!!

edited December 1969

Store is ok for me. Try a hard refresh. Ctrl + F5 in Firefox

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Store is ok for me. Try a hard refresh. Ctrl + F5 in Firefox

yeah its back up now. And no new products ;p

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited December 1969

Oddly it doesn't affect the forums for me. It affects everything else, though.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Seems to have been just a temporary aaaiiieee-the-sky-is-falling glitch; everything worked except the actual product pages. Annoying, as I was trying to backtrace the PAs of the goodies I bought last night. Ah well, all OK now.

Until the next time...

• rickjs70rickjs70 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

i'm in the same boat. keeps saying 404 error

• hermana5hermana5 Posts: 0
    edited May 2013

Also having problems trying to log in ....can now access the forums but the shopping side looks like it's on hold....yippee says credit card ;)

edited: just tried to access my cart from the forums and i can get in this way .....oh happy days

Post edited by hermana5 on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Magento Error .... Magento Error .... Magento Error ... over and over and over. Just no fun shopping at DAZ.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited December 1969

Up and down and up and down and up and down and stretch.
    Looks like nothing new today though, so it might as well take a nap if it needs to.

• angusshmangusangusshmangus Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

daz shop seems to be down. constantly getting page loading error messages

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited May 2013

Hit checkout and submit order did it's little rotate thing but instead of a confirm it threw me back to the order checkout page. No e-mail and nothing new in my account product list ...items still show in cart...items not greyed out as purchased...so I wonder if it's safe to assume that the order really didn't go through? Guess, I'd better wait and check later as I don't want to double order.

Recheck actual cart then get a magento error.

Edit: Seeing it on a lot now....snip of error message

Post edited by Pixel8ted on
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

^That's coming up randomly for me as well.

edited December 1969

The past hour has been so frustrating adding items to my cart, trying to checkout and downloading that I have decided my purchasing products from DAZ is on hiatus until such time the store becomes more stable. It has been way too long since the changeover for these type of ongoing problems to continue to happen regularly. I have no idea what is going on at DAZ but it seems they have decided to continue down this spiraling path to hell and there is no turning back. All I can say DAZ is you need to get your act together cause you are losing me and I am sure there are others who are getting just as fed up as I am. Send me an email when you finally hit rock bottom or when you get some new wings to fly out of the abyss you have slowly descended to.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

My current store browsing experience - ooh shiny click link - magneto error - refresh - magneto error - product page.

edited December 1969

Pixel8ted said:
    Hit checkout and submit order did it's little rotate thing but instead of a confirm it threw me back to the order checkout page. No e-mail and nothing new in my account product list ...items still show in cart...items not greyed out as purchased...so I wonder if it's safe to assume that the order really didn't go through? Guess, I'd better wait and check later as I don't want to double order.

Recheck actual cart then get a magento error.

Edit: Seeing it on a lot now....snip of error message

Yes that is the same error I have seen more times than I want to count, but as a guess, maybe 20 to 25 times over the past hour.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

daz shop seems to be down. constantly getting page loading error messages
    Yep, it seems to be a come and go thing, it's here for me too right now.
  • angusshmangusangusshmangus Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

in fact it seems to be the whole site.

• IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,475
    edited December 1969

Been up and down here too all nite... maybe they're doing something :shrugs: hope its better tomorrow

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858
    edited May 2013

This has been reproted to DAZ.

And I've merged a couple of threads on the subject.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,858
    edited December 1969

And another merge (posting so participants in that thread get a reply notification for the new location).

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

The three new items in FastGrab are showing up at 30%. Not exactly a FastGrab price.

Another 3 day weekend.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

in fact it seems to be the whole site.

The forums don't seem to be affected.