DAZ Studio Weirdness

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,566

Hi:

I'm wondering if there was an update or something. Studio worked just fine last night, but when I try it today... Things have changed drastically.

1. I can't zero the figure from going to the edit>figure option. Its now under the hamburger menu? Why?

2.  Studio wants to be in front of anything I have open on my computer which is a problem since I use a laptp and there isn't a lot of real estate. Right now I am typing this in my browser from behind studio. Because it won't allow me to open a browser in front of it any longer.

3. All my custom scripts just have gone.

I did try reseting the interface and resinstalling studio... But...Studio was working fine last night... And now this...

Post edited by Serene Night on

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,566

Okay the 'always on top' feature was enabled after this latest update which is something I don't and never use. Wonder how that happened. Its under window>always on top.

• Okay the 'always on top' feature was enabled after this latest update which is something I don't and never use. Wonder how that happened. Its under window>always on top.

ooh something I never knew or wanted

yeah have a few other programs I have to unpin or worse cannot or always stays under (growling at you Gimp)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,566

Yeah since I use a notebook it is hard  to have any program hog resources so that I can’t see my rather limited screen.