animate2 ds 4.5

lucy_ce6cce7736lucy_ce6cce7736 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

had daz 3 on old computer , hd crach , now new computer .. ok so i just installed daz 4.5 and after reseting the d/l i re-downloaded animate .. problem is the file i got is DS3_aniMate2_2.0.0.6_Win64.exe and it seems to be looking for ds3 ( it makes noise and tells me it cannot find a daz instalition when i select the daz-studio/content dir ) .. yes i bought it when i had ds 3 on my system , but when i go to the product page not only is the button greyed out ( as in i own the product ) and it's for the excat same price i paid when i had daz 3 , it even says it's combatable with daz 4.5 in the description , so why did it give me the download for daz 3? .. downloads have allways been very good at giving the proper version or several files , one for each version.

am i just missing somthing ? oh ya , i checked about plugins just incase it only needs the serial number and it's not there.

Comments

• lucy_ce6cce7736lucy_ce6cce7736 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

duh it is in about plugins - but it's allready registered ( how did that happen? ) so i never noticed it ... ok , i'm blind.

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

The plug-in is included for free in DS for 30 days, then it reverts to the Lite version. So it must be bundled with DAZ Studio. Therefore the download is just for DS 3.

• lucy_ce6cce7736lucy_ce6cce7736 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

so is it going to stop working in 30 days then i put my serial number in? a bit annoying but i can deal with it

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,867
    edited December 1969

You should be able to enter your AniMate serial number at any time - if it's already showing as registered then it should mean that you already entered the code - you may have been prompted when DS launched for the first time.