DIM not downloading Bundle purchases?

Daniel BarnettDaniel Barnett Posts: 389
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Has anyone else had problems with the new Download Install Manager not downloading and installing Bundle purchases? Or do you know of a solution?

Thanks!!!
DBB

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,334
    edited December 1969

Which bundles in particular? Most of mine seem to be working with the DAZ Install Manager. From what I've seen, it lists the individual elements, rather than the bundle by name.

• Daniel BarnettDaniel Barnett Posts: 389
    edited December 1969

Songbird ReMix Starter Bundle for starters. I'm stilling looking at others.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

I made a spreadsheet of all the bundles and a list of contents of each bundle I have purchased. As they show up in the DIM I mark them as downloaded and as I install them I will mark installed. This way I will know if any products from the bundles are not received in my install manager

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,329
    edited December 1969

No apparent problems here with DIM, it does seem that bundles are actually just coming in as the individual products which is nice, certainly it seems that more products have to be converted, as I am still missing stuff, but I refresh the DIM a couple of times a day and there is normally a couple of items waiting for me, hey I have also had updates for some of my content too!!

edited December 1969

In my DIM it shows 2901 installed programs but in the Itemized Orders it shows 2297 items. Which tells me that I'm getting some items from bundles but not all bundles as I try to review each bundle I've purchased i.e. the Song Bird Bundle which isn't showing or installing some of the items that came with that bundle!?!

Do any of you know if you manually download and install items - will those items then appear in the DIM as installed? If it works that way then I could export the installed items and create a spreadsheet to compare my Itemized Item list in my Account settings at DAZ!

Thanks to the responses to date!!!

edited December 1969

dbbdaniel said:
    In my DIM it shows 2901 installed programs but in the Itemized Orders it shows 2297 items. Which tells me that I'm getting some items from bundles but not all bundles as I try to review each bundle I've purchased i.e. the Song Bird Bundle which isn't showing or installing some of the items that came with that bundle!?!

Do any of you know if you manually download and install items - will those items then appear in the DIM as installed? If it works that way then I could export the installed items and create a spreadsheet to compare my Itemized Item list in my Account settings at DAZ!

Not all products are converted for DIM as yet, which is one explanation, if you want to do a csv export from the DIM to compare with the one from your order history you can, go to the installed tab and click on products to select them all, then right click and choose export to csv. pic attached. :)

daz_dim2.png
    803 x 981 - 158K
    edited December 1969

dbbdaniel said:

Not all products are converted for DIM as yet, which is one explanation, if you want to do a csv export from the DIM to compare with the one from your order history you can, go to the installed tab and click on products to select them all, then right click and choose export to csv. pic attached. :)

You must have read my mind - I just asked how to get a spreadsheet the easy way!!!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!
    dbb

edited December 1969

dbbdaniel said:
    dbbdaniel said:

You must have read my mind - I just asked how to get a spreadsheet the easy way!!!!

Thank you sooooo much!!!
    dbb

no worries, glad to help.