how do you manually activate presets?

Does anyone know if there's any way to activate inactive presets? I downloaded a bundle and it's showing the presets for it are inactive; I don't know where to start, but I don't want to try to fix it myself and mess something else up. I was wondering if there could be any way to do it manually, if so I'd need a step by step walkthrough on what I'd have to do please. I downloaded the file through the free section of the shop.

inactive preset.JPG
1001 x 763 - 59K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,233

Inactive just means the product is no longer in the store for purchase. Is there no download on the page you show?

• The item's in my purchased list, but there's no download button. I thought once a user purchased an item there'd be a download button for it.

• I checked and that's not the only purchased item I'm not getting download buttons for. I wish I knew what was going on.

• there used to be a way to upload images in here. When I try to upload an image now I just get two tabs "image info" and "link". If it weren't for those I could screencap it.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,233

The browse button still appears for me under Att a file. Have you tried using a diffrent browser, it does sound as if you may be getting site issues with the current one (or more likely a plug-in).