Genesis 3 male eyes morph bug?

Whenever I try to use "eyes closed" in posing, this happens:

(100% closed for both eyes)

(50% closed for both eyes)

The left eye is fine; but right eye always distorts like that.

I looked at the parameter settings but everything looks same as the left eye parameters, so I don't get what the problem is.

I tried re-installing too but still this weird thing happens. Any suggestions?

(It has always been like this since I first got G3 male, didn't just start suddenly.)

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

Which characters to you have installed? One character may have an eye close morph that fires at any morph, rather than when that character morph is used.  If you have "show hidden properties" set on (in the parameters tab), you should see any eye closes that fire when you look at "currently used" morphs on the parameters tab.

• mbrociusmbrocius Posts: 2

Which characters to you have installed? One character may have an eye close morph that fires at any morph, rather than when that character morph is used.  If you have "show hidden properties" set on (in the parameters tab), you should see any eye closes that fire when you look at "currently used" morphs on the parameters tab.

Wow, thanks! Somehow there was another morph being used, and dialing it back to zero fixed it! I don't really recognize which character it's from though.

And all this time, I made my males close eyes with manual eyelid posing..... Again, thank you so much!

• EvieSEvieS Posts: 62
    edited November 2018

"ElderOneBlinkRight" is the morph in question. Click on the head, make sure hidden is visible and scroll down, set it to -1.0 and it fixes it. Apparently I have the same figure installed as well. Incidently this causes the same glitch in both DAZ and Poser with the figure. Thanks to all for pointing it out. Character is of course "Elder" by Valandar from here: https://www.daz3d.com/the-elder-one-for-genesis-3-male I have reported the bug to DAZ. Whether they contact Valandar or bother to give a fix, I have no control. 

Post edited by EvieS on