(Commercial) My new product Adele for Genesis 3 is available at the store

Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
edited April 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

I am sorry to present my new product so late in the day; but Today has been a sad day for me because the vet had to eutenize my 14 year old dog and I have been crying all day. I was not in the mood to write anything before.broken heart

As you could have seen already my product Adele is available now http://www.daz3d.com/adele-for-genesis-3-female . She comes with several skin and eye colors and many makeup options.  Material presets for both iray and 3delight. As you can see in some images that I am showing at the end, her skin looks great when applied to others of my characters, such as Akiko, Snowflake, etc.

I hope you like my product.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited April 2017

Here she has the black eyebrows applied

PopUp_01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1021K
    edited April 2017

Eye colors

PopUp_03.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    edited April 2017

Skin colors

PopUp_09.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    edited April 2017

Full body view

PopUp_08.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 576K
    edited April 2017

Skin applied to other of my characters

PopUp_11.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

As always your characters are just lovely!

I am so sorry to hear about your dog.  I know how badly it hurts, its like losing a family member.  My dog is 12 this year and a not a small dog, so any years after this one will be considered a bonus, although her dad lived to be 15.  Its just....hard. Sending virtual hugs since I can't hug you in person.

Thank you Sonja!  She was a black labrador and I had her since she was 1 or 2 months old, don't remember exactly. 

• BlueIreneBlueIrene Posts: 1,318

I'm sorry to hear about your dog too. We had to make the same decision for one of our guinea pigs last week - they're probably not much to most people, but he was with us for five years and used to sit and watch TV with us on most evenings - he had a definite preference for dodgy 80s detective shows! For such a little thing, he had a big impact on this family. I cried for two solid days when we had to let him go, and even my husband had a bit of a blub. It was the first time my grown-up kids had ever seen their dad cry.

I'm giving most characters a miss for now unless they're really exceptional, and I think Adele is (I love Akiko too!), but the vet's bills which led up to last week's events were a bit crippling and so I've wishlisted them for now. They really are lovely though.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thank you Sonja!  She was a black labrador and I had her since she was 1 or 2 months old, don't remember exactly. 

Ya Ella was born in our house and grew up sleeping on my husbands pillow til she got too big. Its going to be just awful when its time. But despite that they are worth every bit of it....

I rarely buy characters anymore either but I like this one.  May have to wait a couple days til payday though...Your skins are just beautiful.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Awesome product.

My condolences on your loss.

Lord Byron wrote a great eulogy for his Newfoundland (Epitaph to a Dog) and I have read it many times over the years after losing a pet.

Again, my condolences.

Thank you Astracadia, Ice Dragon Art (Sonja) and Sigurd! 

I realize that it is  the end of the month and the budget for this kind of purchases may be short, it happens to me too.  So don't worry if you can't acquire my product now.  I appreciate your comments and support and I am glad that you liked my products. 

• rorsdorsrorsdors Posts: 47

Very sorry about your dog, been there it's heart breaking. 

Great work on your product, looks beautiful.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

quite nice variation

Thank you rorsdors and noneshuch00 !!!!

• Peter FulfordPeter Fulford Posts: 1,325

I do like the look of this character. What kind of lighting have you used in the promo images?

edited April 2017

Peter, below you will find the settings used for the Main promo image,

• Lights:
      • Classical Portrait 6 preset from The Painter's lights https://www.daz3d.com/painter-s-lights.
        • I adjusted the setting of the lights a little bit; but I don't remember exactly what I changed
    • Render Settings (Environment):
      • Environment Mode: Dome and Scene
      • Dome Mode: Infinite Sphere
      • Environment Intensity: 1
      • Environment map: used a HDR image that comes with Poser identified as HDRVFX_Office_Foyer_001a.hdr
      • Dome Rotation: 0
    • Other Render Settings :
      • Min Update Samples: 5
      • Update Intervals: 60
      • Min Samples: 7
      • Max Samples: 7000
      • Rendering Quality Enable: ON
      • Rendering Quality: 1.5
      • Coverage Ratio: 98%
      • Caustic Sampler: off
      • Firefly filter Enable: ON
      • Noise Filter Enable: off
      • Pixel Filter: gaussian
      • Tone Mapping Enable: ON
      • Gamma: 2.2

That's all. Hope this info can help.

Post edited by Virtual_World on
  • BohorBohor Posts: 74

Adele is a fantastic character! When I see a new character which I like very much, it takes at least a week before I take a decision: buy or not.
    Not this time, I bought Adele the same day she came out. This indeed is a real quality-character. Okay, I knew already that Virtual World makes quality. I've also Abby, Snowflake, Akiko, Min_Seo and some others in my collection, and they are all great quality but in my opion Adele is a step higher.
    When I buy a character, it's always for the skintexture but I like the morph from Adele very much too.
    Put also a simple render with from Adele, out of the box.

Adele.jpg
    1347 x 1902 - 177K
    edited May 2017

Bohor, thank you so much for your feedback.  I appreciate very much your support and I am very happy that you liked my products. 

I love your render, she looks very pretty!  Your render went already to my list of favorite images!!!  Thanks so much for sharing it !!! 

Bohor said:

Adele is a fantastic character! When I see a new character which I like very much, it takes at least a week before I take a decision: buy or not.
    Not this time, I bought Adele the same day she came out. This indeed is a real quality-character. Okay, I knew already that Virtual World makes quality. I've also Abby, Snowflake, Akiko, Min_Seo and some others in my collection, and they are all great quality but in my opion Adele is a step higher.
    When I buy a character, it's always for the skintexture but I like the morph from Adele very much too.
    Put also a simple render with from Adele, out of the box.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

I love her; I don't buy many characters (or as much in general), but I'll get her eventually for sure.

nicstt said:

I love her; I don't buy many characters (or as much in general), but I'll get her eventually for sure.

Thanks nicstt,  I appreciate your support too!

Thank you very much Virtual World for the compliments, but Adele is a real nice character to work with. You've made a fine piece of art here!
    I've made a few more renders of her without changes on the morph (out of the box).

Adele 2.jpg
    2800 x 2240 - 1M

And a closer one...

Adele 3.jpg
    2800 x 2240 - 1M
    edited May 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your renders Bohor, they look fantastic !!!!

Bohor said:

Thank you very much Virtual World for the compliments, but Adele is a real nice character to work with. You've made a fine piece of art here!
    I've made a few more renders of her without changes on the morph (out of the box).

Thank you Virtual World, You're welcome ;-)

• Peter FulfordPeter Fulford Posts: 1,325

Peter, below you will find the settings used for the Main promo image,

• Lights:
      • Classical Portrait 6 preset from The Painter's lights https://www.daz3d.com/painter-s-lights.
        • I adjusted the setting of the lights a little bit; but I don't remember exactly what I changed
    • Render Settings (Environment):
      • Environment Mode: Dome and Scene
      • Dome Mode: Infinite Sphere
      • Environment Intensity: 1
      • Environment map: used a HDR image that comes with Poser identified as HDRVFX_Office_Foyer_001a.hdr
      • Dome Rotation: 0
    • Other Render Settings :
      • Min Update Samples: 5
      • Update Intervals: 60
      • Min Samples: 7
      • Max Samples: 7000
      • Rendering Quality Enable: ON
      • Rendering Quality: 1.5
      • Coverage Ratio: 98%
      • Caustic Sampler: off
      • Firefly filter Enable: ON
      • Noise Filter Enable: off
      • Pixel Filter: gaussian
      • Tone Mapping Enable: ON
      • Gamma: 2.2

That's all. Hope this info can help.

Thanks so much for your reply - I had quite forgotten I'd asked the question! Very helpful info for this Iray newbie.

Purchased your character just now. Loses the new discount tonight, I think.

• bicc39bicc39 Posts: 589

Will purchase in honor of your loved one.

Thank you for sharing with us and know that you are not alone.

Same situation with two dogs, each was about 13 years old.

Each took a piece of me with them.

• Josh CrockettJosh Crockett Posts: 572

She's a beaut

Thanks so much for your reply - I had quite forgotten I'd asked the question! Very helpful info for this Iray newbie.

Purchased your character just now. Loses the new discount tonight, I think.

You are welcome! 

bicc39 said:

Will purchase in honor of your loved one.

Thank you for sharing with us and know that you are not alone.

Same situation with two dogs, each was about 13 years old.

Each took a piece of me with them.

Thanks so much!  I appreciate your support!  Sad about your dogs!

She's a beaut

Thanks so much Josh!