Disappearing Add to Cart Button

StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I just noticed this earlier when i went to see if I could grab a couple super suit items before the sale ended (which I missed anyway).

Some items pages have had the "Add to Cart" button disappear. Has this been noted before?

Comments

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited June 2012

I wish I understood the rhyme or reason to it, I've seen a number of things on supersuit sale page have add to cart buttons vanish, then come back several minutes later, then go away again. If the buttons on the product page disappear while the item is in the cart, the cart's buttons that allow you to go to the checkout disappear. Right now, for me, most of the DAZ original super suit items have no "add to cart" buttons. But its already changed back and forth at least twice for me.

editing to add image showing lack of button. I had this item in my cart along with the new Onyx PC item. I was unable to checkout. When I removed Mardi Gras, I was able to proceed to checkout. Not upset about it, just curious what it means and what is happening.

Screen_Shot_2012-06-07_at_3.49_.07_PM_.png
    526 x 425 - 95K
    Post edited by Storypilot on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,439
    edited December 1969

I'm having to do Ctrl + F5 every hour or so to get things to view right in the store so give it a try. ATM I can't checkout because the supersuite says it unsaleable.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

I had the same problem I have a feeling that if you wishlist an item the add to cart button vanishes if you look at that same item in store. Also found that deleting some of the wishlist items made the supersuit appear I think that the wishlist is out of whack or something, but I was able to purchase the supersuit in thew end..

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited June 2012

Frank0314 said:
    I'm having to do Ctrl + F5 every hour or so to get things to view right in the store so give it a try. ATM I can't checkout because the supersuite says it unsaleable.

Thanks Frank, although for me (in Safari) I believe it is Shift-refresh button to bypass the cache with a refresh, or else manually clearing the cache.

Curiously, during the time those products had no Add to Cart buttons on the product page, their corresponding Add to Cart buttons beneath their icons on the category pages were also gone and replaced by "In Stock". I saw some DAZ supersuit items that had the In Stock words right next to some PA supersuit items that still had their mini Add to Cart buttons.

All the buttons are showing as there for me now, and it looks like the place where the expired clock was has been removed so maybe that had something to do with it.

Post edited by Storypilot on
  • MJ_VivianightMJ_Vivianight Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ha, but I saw an item without an add to cart button on Tuesday that said "Special Price" followed by "error, not in US currency"

Was fixed when I returned an hour later though. *shrugs*