DSON Importer for Poser install error

I am using Poser 11 64-bit. I am trying to install DSON Importer for Poser (Win 64-bit) via Install Manager 1.1.0.67. Install fails, stating, "Install Manager cannot find a required path. I have it pointing to C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library. I assume this is not the correct location. Any suggestions?

DSON error 1.jpg
1127 x 329 - 89K
DSON error 2.jpg
552 x 525 - 80K

Comments

• Lie - tell it that's an istallation of PoserPro 2014

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

You are in the wrong pane, it is the Applications pane where you set the paths for applications.  In the Installation pane 64 bit and 32 bit should be rolled back to just C:/Program Files and C:/Program Files (x86).

• Oops, I just looked at the path - as Jestmart says.

• I followed your instructions. The error persists. Perhaps I misunderstood...

DSON error 3.jpg
    567 x 477 - 84K
  • I followed your instructions. The error persists. Perhaps I misunderstood...

Which? As Jestmart pointed out, you were setting the wrong path - you need to use the Applications tab to tell Install manager where Poser is and which version you have (I'm not sure that you won't still have to tell it that you have an earlier version, but try setting it for Poser 11 first).

• Mmmm...  checked the install log, reporting: "Could not find install application for: Poser Pro 2014;Pro 2012 (64-bit)." - - even though Poser 11 is a pull down menu choice.

Richard Haseltine was right, "Lie - tell it that's an istallation of PoserPro 2014."  It worked!!!

What a hoot.

• Mmmm...  checked the install log, reporting: "Could not find install application for: Poser Pro 2014;Pro 2012 (64-bit)." - - even though Poser 11 is a pull down menu choice.

Richard Haseltine was right, "Lie - tell it that's an istallation of PoserPro 2014."  It worked!!!

What a hoot.

I did this too! And it did work! Thanks a ton!