Messed up eyes

After adding a few morphs . I finally got my character to look the way that I want . 

And now when I add an eye pose to look up ,down ,etc.Her eyes go cross   .

I would hate to start over . Has anyone else had this problem ?And is there a way to fix this??

Comments

• What kind of eye pose do you mean ? the normal eye up/down side/side ? are they not working correct ?

If you select the eyes and rotate them manually is that also causing problems ?

You dont have some "look at target" setup, if the target is very close to the head the eyes will be messed up.

Character V/M/G/G2/G3 ?

• eiliestleiliestl Posts: 100
    edited March 2017

What kind of eye pose do you mean ? the normal eye up/down side/side ? are they not working correct ?

If you select the eyes and rotate them manually is that also causing problems ?

You dont have some "look at target" setup, if the target is very close to the head the eyes will be messed up.

Character V/M/G/G2/G3 ?

G3 female . No look at target setup . The normal look up ,down,side to side are not working correctly . The only thing that works is when I have to select a single eye and move it manually . 

Post edited by eiliestl on
  • SLoTH_XVXSLoTH_XVX Posts: 199

eiliestl

This has happened to me MANY times, mostly with G3F...I have not been able to identify what is causing the issue but, like you, the only solution I have found is to select each eye and move it 'manually'. Would love to know what is causing this and find how to correct it too.

I have tried everything, but it seems to happen when I apply some expressions to G3F and they seem to lock the eye pose controls even after I select a new or different pose to the figure.