Why won't my clothes load??

I have bought a few bundle packs, along with Victoria 4.2. which is what I am currently using. I am trying to dress my model, but whenever I double click on a piece of clothing all I end up getting is a flicker of my screen and then nothing. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but if is for every piece of the clothing I have. I can't just have her walking around nude. I mean I can, but I would like to put what I paid for to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am using DAZ3d Version 4.9.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

First thing to check is that you're actually loading the clothes and not only materials for them. The clothes will be .cr2 files (or .pp2 for accessories).

• They are the cr2 files some are the pp2 as well.

• Sorry for maybe a dumb question, but isn't cr2 and pp2 are Poser files?

• Sorry for maybe a dumb question, but isn't cr2 and pp2 are Poser files?

Yes, but Victoria 4 is in Poser format.

• I stand corrected on the pp2 comment. the are pz2.

• pz2 are pose files - or moe generally, settings. In thiscase they are material settings for the clothes, which have to be loaded and selected first.

• So is there anyway to get around the cr2 and pp2?

• So is there anyway to get around the cr2 and pp2?

Unless what you have is purely a texture pack (in which case you would need to buy the base item) you should have them somewhere in the Figure library (assuming you are looking in the Pose Library in the Content Library pane under Poser Formats right now).