Don't Guess- Here's The Current Bonus Buyer Freebie

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
edited March 2017 in The Commons

Okay, enough of the guesswork and "Is this the current freebie?" and "Why aren't I seeing anything?"  Let's list the freebies (ONLY the Bonus Buyer ones!) here and then you'll know when they change. EDIT: Please- NO COMPLAINTS ABOUT HOW THE FREEBIES HAVE BEEN HANDLED. That has been discussed repeatedly already on numerous threads. This is a straightforward "Here's the next one" type thread (but general comments/questions on what's currently active, etc are welcome)  I think the freebies need their own dedicated thread, to help eliminate the confusion on whether we're seeing the latest one or not.

Post edited by Novica on

Comments

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Electronic Tools is currently the freebie. (March 3rd)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Sounds like a good idea. :)

Thanks. When the freebie changes, anyone can post it please. I might not always be a Bonus Buyer, or catch that it changed.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,323
    edited March 2017

Castle Interior was the first freebie and currently is still free to bonus buyers.

ETA: Now that the site is back up this has changed and Castle Interior is no longer free.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,413
    edited March 2017

if you didn't post this I would never have noticed so thanks for this

Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,154

Thanks Novica this will help take the guess work out of the banners working or not, and I don't get the news letters at all,  So I appreciate you posting this thread to keep me up to date. .

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited March 2017

I am a bonus buyer but they are showing as having prices to me. Are they supposed to be in the cart at purchase?

Post edited by Serene Night on

I am a bonus buyer but they are showing as having prices to me. Are they supposed to be in the cart at purchase?

They will show prices on the product page but should be free in your cart even without any other item.

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,691

They will show prices on the product page but should be free in your cart even without any other item.

Thanks Charlie! The Castle Interior was something I had wishlisted, and thought I'd missed out on.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Thanks for pointing out the price changes when in cart.

March 4th- now showing Classic Axes as the freebie.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,253

Does the Castle interior still come up as free? Someone over in the PC thread says it no longer does.

JOdel said:

Does the Castle interior still come up as free? Someone over in the PC thread says it no longer does.

No. About the same time as the site outage yesterday DAZ seems to have 'fixed' the situation where the older Bonus Buy freebies stayed free. Now only the current one is free.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited March 2017

Classic axes are todays freebies

Post edited by Ivy on
  • GallCommTVGallCommTV Posts: 239
    Novica said:

I've got the electronic tools in my cart, but it's showing at $5.27 ... (not free)
    The axes (also in the cart) are showing 'free'

Novica said:

I've got the electronic tools in my cart, but it's showing at $5.27 ... (not free)
    The axes (also in the cart) are showing 'free'

That's correct. The tools were for the 3rd, then the axes were identified for the 4th, and apparently now they are taking the old ones off. We'll see if that holds true. Wonder if they'll bring them all back the end of the month, that would be nice!

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367

What were all the free items?

I was told on the earlier items that I had a "free" item there but it was not visable, so I never got it.

It seems only fair that those items should be made free again to correct the fact that they were not visable.

Thanks.

I was told on the earlier items that I had a "free" item there but it was not visable, so I never got it.

It seems only fair that those items should be made free again to correct the fact that they were not visable.

Thanks.

The previous items were Castle Interior and Electronics Tools. They weren't visible if you had already purchased them.

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367

Thanks.

The previous items were Castle Interior and Electronics Tools. They weren't visible if you had already purchased them.

Thanks, that helps.

edited March 2017

Classic Axes remains the freebie; but the Bonus Buyer banner now shows 'Get an extra 60% off RDNA items with purchase of a new release'. I'm not sure if that is for today only or will remain part of the deal.

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,261

Thanks for this I missed the Castle Interior because I didn't know about this

• kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

Was there a new one for today or is it still the axes?

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,758

I don't think there's a freebie every day...may not even stay...every coupla days. It's basically the weekly freebie for PC+,

We might be back down to once a week. 

March is only slighly deranged now.

sad

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100

It would be nice if they reran Castle Interior for all of us who missed it. The "Bonus Buyer" thing didn't start appearing for me until the 3rd.

Someone will post when it changes. That's why I started the thread, to make it easy. I'm still a bonus buyer and checking it, but whoever spots the change first will also help with that.  wink

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

I did not notice the freebies until recently so I missed a few or so.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,253

They seem to have fixed the disappearing freebies if you'd purchased them. I grabbed the axes when they came out, but they still show on the page now. Less confusion I'd say.

edited March 2017

March 7th:   The Fence Collection is now the Bonus Buyer Freebie. Thank you @ARTCollab  smiley

Post edited by Novica on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

...shows as free when put in the cart but after I click the Checkout button it comes up a with final price of 10.47$ which is 3.14 (π)  more than the price on the store page. Obviously there is some circular logic going on here.  Need to dust off the ol' slide rule to figure this mathematical conundrum out.

edited March 2017
    kyoto kid said:

...shows as free when put in the cart but after I click the Checkout button it comes up a with final price of 10.47$ which is 3.14 (π)  more than the price on the store page. Obviously there is some circular logic going on here.  Need to dust off the ol' slide rule to figure this mathematical conundrum out.

Maybe the store is having problems recognizing your login and bonus buyer status. Try logging out and back in again.