Product suggestions for Anatomical elements

matthewthomas123matthewthomas123 Posts: 0
edited February 2017 in Product Suggestions

I'm looking to make adult scenes with this product, but I'm not sure where to start with what products to buy for the body.
I need modifiable ones such as erecting a penis etc.
Thanks

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,422

You won't find much here. You should check out Renderotica who deals exclusively in this type of stuff.

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,863

Since there is no nudity allowed in promotional materials for store products, you will not find any extra add-ons for the genitals that come with the Pro Packs in Daz Store.

The genitals that come with the Pro Packs have the following properties:

Male:

- Default Pose (used to simulate erection).

- Penile Length

- Penile Width

- Testes Asymmetry

Plus the ability to manually scale the penis or testicles up by scaling up individual parts of the genitalia (bones).

Female:

I believe the female genitalia has no extra properties and no custom bones to simulate movement or adjust shape (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, the genitals ONLY come in Pro Bundles (such as Olympia 7 Pro Bundle, Victoria 7 Pro Bundle, Michael 7 Pro Bundle....) and they do not come in Pro Bundles for Younger/Teen figures.

They are universal meaing that they can be used with any character that comes with Genitalia textures so you only need to buy one Pro Bundle (for each gender).

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Demons, ghouls, bloody murder... those kind of things you will find here along with lace and ribbons and cute dolls, but sex and nudity, is pretty much taboo. What a strange world we live in :)

You may find clothing products which you might find appropriate for your scenes and the Genesis 3 figures do have rudimentary genitalia via geo grafts, but otherwise you can follow frank's suggestion.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

My sets usually has some shapes  that you should find useful for rendering nudes. You can look for my deviantart page for some examples since I can't show them in product shots.