Biblical/Mesopotamian City (with interiors and exteriors)

Epic82Epic82 Posts: 126
edited February 2018 in Product Suggestions

In addition to biblical/Mesopotamian outfits, it would be nice to have an entire Mesopotamian city set. It could contain a temple complex (including a ziggurat), houses, civic buildings, gates, walls, streets, desert plants, and anything else Daz artists would want to include. Also, it would be great if different camera angles and poses for G3M and G3F could be included throughout the blocks. This would be a large product, but I would love to own it. What do you think of this product suggestion?

Post edited by Epic82 on

Comments

• Omg yes this would be an instant buy for me :D

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

I would rather see this done similar to castle building set instead of pre-made buildings.  We need more 'kit-bashing' sets in general.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,311
    jestmart said:

I would rather see this done similar to castle building set instead of pre-made buildings.  We need more 'kit-bashing' sets in general.

There's no reason why you can't have both.  A set of components with a preset of an example building created using the components.

Cheers,

Alex.

• Epic82Epic82 Posts: 126
    edited February 2017

All,

Thank you for your comments. I hope I receive even more. Alexcowley, I agree we could have both. That would be even better than simply a pre-made set or a product with multiple parts. I was also hoping that others would comment on the Mesopotamian Outfits, Chariots, and Statue suggestions I made, as well as the Mesopotamian king and queen outfits I suggested in October. I would like to see those products just as much as this one. 

Post edited by Epic82 on
  • cabolcabol Posts: 11

I agree, I would buy it at instance, Babylonian and even old Jerusalem items

• Epic82Epic82 Posts: 126
    cabol said:

Cabol,

Having a Jerusalem set would be great as well. Daz has a Desert Scene Construction Kit that can be used to render scenes of Jerusalem. In fact, the Desert Scene Construction Kit and the Intrepid Explorer Phoenix are the only products with product descriptions that mention Mesopotamia. Unfortunately, the Desert Scene Construction Kit can only be used in Bryce.  

• TimmothTimmoth Posts: 108
    cabol said:

Yes, both of these for me too please!

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Looking for these things too!  Detailed Hanging Gardens and Ishtar Gate particularly!

http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20150302-ancient-babylons-greatest-wonder

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550
    edited May 2017

Babylon would be a precious place for so many fantasy renders too, I miss not having this kind of stuff. 

True eager and mid Sumerian, Minoic and Mesopotomian are my most wanted bundles to buy,want bundles of buildings and clothing sets.

Minoics had the luxuriest and biggest Palace big as cities, and the myth about the labyrinth is because how the cities were a enormous Palace on itself. Also Minoics did human sacrifices and the king was the head/prophet of their religion (similar to Pharaoh), In general, Minoics were peaceful and a lot more rich than Egypt. 

I am tired of greek fantasies for minoics, they weren't greeks or hellenics. Minoics and eager Mesopotamian are my favorite. Please elaborate realistic fresh products about the bronze age. 

Post edited by Tanis Volta on