Circular Eye Morphs for Genesis 3 (M+F)

Comments

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Cool!...but really kinda creepy. LOL :P

Laurie

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

Yeah.. I have no idea why it was wanted.. /shrug  I guess it'll be usefull at lower strengths..

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Thanks. Those are great, funny, although on a realistic model they are sort of yucky.

• Thank you very much. Very funny, something you would see in scary movie or scooby doo (yikes ghots!) with a suiting mouth morph of course

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,024

Thank you! This should make for hilarious results!

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

Actually, the default eyes open/close doesnt open enough to ge a good wide eyed look without monkeying with the lids directly so for me this looks pretty useful at lower strength.  Thanks!

• Thank you! Also, this would be a hilariously great morph for an advertisement for coffee xD

• AdreanAdrean Posts: 135

OMG Thanks so much! Finally it will be possible to do some big-eye styled rendering with G3M!

• Thank you so much I am thinking at a lower strength I may be able to achieve th rounder bigger eye effect I have been wanting for one of future characters I have been wanting to make!! I am so elated. I hope it works our like I hoping for!!!!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

On a related note, are there any decent pupil dilation morphs? I was rather surprised that the standard morph sets don't seem to include any

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Oh I thought it was a circular pupil morph.   Maybe with some toon effects or something they will not look that creepy.