Happy Holidays

Wee Dangerous JohnWee Dangerous John Posts: 1,605
edited December 2016 in Hexagon Discussion

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas. Its funny, I've been playing with Hexagon for 8 years now, I'm no where near being an expert with it but I do love creating things with it. Over the years I've made quite a few on-line friends here, some have moved on to pastures new (they pop back in now and then - which is nice :] ) but others have joined the club so "would-be" friends are on the horizon :)

Here's wishing you all a happy Christmas and roll on 2017 laugh

Post edited by Wee Dangerous John on

Comments

• m_m_italym_m_italy Posts: 386
    edited December 2016

I just want to wish everyone a Happy Christmas. Its funny, I've been playing with Hexagon for 8 years now, I'm no where near being an expert with it but I do love creating things with it. Over the years I've made quite a few on-line friends here, some have moved on to pastures new (they pop back in now and then - which is nice :] ) but others have joined the club so "would-be" friends are on the horizon :)

Here's wishing you all a happy Christmas and roll on 2017 :)

Buon Natale "WDJ".

Buon Natale a tutti.

Bye

smiley

porta_candela.jpg
    1300 x 900 - 707K
    Post edited by m_m_italy on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

• Merry Christmas to you as well.  All the best in the New Year to everyone.   

• A3DLoverA3DLover Posts: 198
    Always good to see a another season of giving, i miss some of those we dont see here anymore like big Tony and Red Square. There are definitely others members but dont feel left out if you werent mentioned i was away from a hindernet connection for quite awhile mostly after 07-08 market crash.