Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    I think its stupid the way that some people treat anyone with a condition as fragile. In the case of my mother it was necessary as she had bone cancer and her bones were fragile. YOU know what your body can handle and everyone should respect that rather than prevent you from doing what you want to do. Its not the time spent on this planet but the fulfillment of a life.

Sorry for my little rant but its one of my peeves.

They mean well. I'm pretty crippled up, the Arthur has done a job on my hands and one hip. And the Dailysis keeps me run down most of the time. That's way I'm enjoying today. Most treatment days I'm in bed by now, all washed out fighting cramps and what I call a Dailysis headache. Today it's just a mild headache, no cramps and I still have most of my strenght. This is a VERY GOOD Treatment day for me.

And that's just STUPID!!! I did all the same stuff but today is just a gift, So I'm going to do something. The MEAL will be Shepards Pie, and two sides with homemade buttermilk biscuts. Lot's to do to get all that preped and fixed in away I can eat it.
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Hey, if people don't have anything to do, could someone recommend me an environment that suits the theme of Hell.

Basically, reddish, cavernous/huge hall, underground, magma, stuff like that. Basically a place where you could imagine a big-ass demon lord keeping court and fitting in a bunch of nasties.

It doesn't need to be free, though it'd be awesome if it were. I already got Mystery Cave with Magma off DAZ, but I'm not in a mood to customize it myself.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Last time I wanted something like that I built it myself, in Bryce of course. :coolsmirk:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,754
    edited December 1969

Lets see it is almost three pm and I have to leave at four thirty to go to work.

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited June 2012

Well, I hope you have many more gifted days to come.

I have a bad back complicated with arthritis, internal hemrhoids that sometimes bleed leaving me weakened some days (have to control thru diet n such), a knee that's crapped out on me from multiple injuries which makes each step on a stair a joy, a rotator cuff that's frequently bothering me and periodically recurring tenitus in both ears. What sucks is i'm only 46. Unlike my sister-in-law who always complains about her bad back and looks for sympathy I just deal and go on. But its good that you have people that care about you and are there to help when needed.

Sounds like a good meal you got planned out.
    put food here --> :snake:

I've yet to master making homemade biscuits but I'm improving :-)

Post edited by Noctyrnus on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Last time I wanted something like that I built it myself, in Bryce of course. :coolsmirk:

You 'orrible tease you. :(

I bet it had demonic sheep in it, didn't it.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    chohole said:

Now I have mental image of demonic sheep shearing humans :gulp:

edited December 1969

Noctyrnus said:
    Now I have mental image of demonic sheep shearing humans :gulp:

One of our D&D parties fought against a lampire.

A vampire sheep that flew in the night, rotting wool flapping in the wind.

Then there was an incident with a zombie cow. We do not talk about that one.

edited December 1969

I think Melody is trying to make a nest out of the magazines I left in the corner. She has made a big mess of them and it is hard for me to reach that corner so I have not cleaned it up. It is not too hard for her to reach it as she is a cat.

edited December 1969

I think I hear the chittering of demonic squirrels *runs off to hide my nuts*

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    chohole said:

Yeah and the horses from hell who keep spreading rumours.:coolgrin:

edited December 1969

I knew those horses were talking behind my back!!! :coolmad:

edited December 1969

Why do match making sites say free account but then say you have to pay in order to do much?

edited December 1969

Baw Haha ha he he he... those last three D&D things got me. Love that, thanks for the images in my head folks. And Hide those nut's well Nocty. You might miss them!

@Miss Bad Wolf: Dont you just LOVE the way a cat can make anything nice and fluffy? Old magazines, or collectable books even. They dont seem to mind all the shreading it takes to fix it just right.

If you have the old DRAGON's Lair from the Old DAZ Freepozitory Skiriki with good lighting it might do for a nice chamber.

I'm going down hill some now folks, the headache is getting stronger and nothing works on them, and I'm pooping out a bit at a time. At least I have my dinner preped. All I need now is maybe a nice nap, but I wont know untill later.

So thanks for the fun so far people. I hope to be back later but I never know untill later.

And just Keep it STUPID if you can, I'm going down for a nap now.

edited June 2012

Jaderail said:

@Miss Bad Wolf: Dont you just LOVE the way a cat can make anything nice and fluffy? Old magazines, or collectable books even. They dont seem to mind all the shreading it takes to fix it just right.

And just Keep it STUPID if you can, I'm going down for a nap now.

Not to mention the backs of the covers of ones prized collection of Vinyl LP's which are in a shelf just nicely at cat claw level.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    If you have the old DRAGON's Lair from the Old DAZ Freepozitory Skiriki with good lighting it might do for a nice chamber.

Oh yeah! Forgot to say that I do have that one as well. Hrrrm. Well, I'll have to see what kind of thing I can crossbreed with this thing...

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,439
    edited December 1969

Cross breeding is always cool!!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,617
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Skiriki said:
    I will try to remember that when he is licking himself next to me. Right now he is not. Glad I do not have to lick him as he is covered with fur and that does not sound fun.

Yes, that's not a good idea. Nor is licking his butt. Ew.

He can lick his own butt. I am not going to do that for him.

Sci Fi or Fantasy races that have evolved from cats do not have to do the same thing as cats. Some say humans evolved from apes, but humans generally do not do everything an ape does.

AH yes, but if you study the mating dances of some groups of hormonal teenagers on street corners, you can see that some things haven't changed.
    ...and humans still prove they can fling poo when they disapprove of something, only in a more symbolic sense.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I too have all my "poetry stored away somewhere, including the only one I ever got published, and that wsas only local newspaper for the village I was actually writing about.

Don't think I should bore anyone with it nowadays.

...mine resides on the back of an espresso machine at the coffee shop I stop at before work. They have those word magnets and I've become somewhat renowned locally for what I do with them. A good exercise in the morning.

...sometimes it's profound

...sometimes it's just plain silly

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

[snip]

BTW, What do the cannibals call a sprinter?

Fast food.

And for road kill that ends up on the dinner table? . . . "Not fast enough" food.

Post edited by Cyn Art on
    edited December 1969

Up and about again, taters on to boil, ect ect ect.... I got to make some mash for my PIE. It's not as much fun as it was, my roomie is not 100% today so I'm cooking for two plus when only one will have dinner. That's the stupid part, I feel pretty darn good today and MY caretaker is down with his problems.

Oh well, nobody promised me a rose garden.

P.S. I can not find my PROOF, I'm starting to think it went in the trash. That would make me sad. I wanted to show it off as I got older, that's why I kept it all these years.

edited December 1969

...just got home from the first session of the London game. Very interesting and entertaining.

Looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Cooking up a skillet of hash browns, onions, peppers, and kielbasa seasoned with chili pepper, cumin, and garlic which soon will be covered in cheese and salsa.

...tasty.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Cyn Art said:
    [snip]

BTW, What do the cannibals call a sprinter?

Fast food.

And for road kill that ends up on the dinner table? . . . "Not fast enough" food.

Hehehe!! Yeah.

About napping, I don't nap, I hibernate...

edited December 1969

Right now Micah is sound asleep on my table and Melody is trying to go to sleep while laying on the cat food bin.
    Melody sometimes sits on the cat food bin when she wants to be fed, so I have to move her in order to get to the cat food.

edited December 1969

My two are both napping on himself's computer chair, cuddled up together, using each other as pillows.

Himself did want to use his PC, but has given up and found a book to read instead.

edited December 1969

Melody likes to sleep on my chair when I am not using it. Since I am using it right now she is sleeping next to the door.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,439
    edited December 1969

Mine are sleeping behind my recliner atm curled up into a little ball with each other.

edited December 1969

I checked on Micah who is sleeping on the table and he woke up a bit to look at me. He is now awake but not up to doing anything.

edited December 1969

NOT A STUPID POST:

I'm sorry to say I lost two lovely kit's today. One was a Bobtail who loved people and getting petted and held. The other was a twin of her mother who is named MEOW. Meow talks to me all the time so Meow is her name. The baby's I lost were 7 to 8 weeks old and so much fun to watch and play with. Meow is a indoor outdoor kitty, I'm at her beck and call, so the kittens followed her in and out of the house. We found both babies passed away this morning, Meow was still trying to protect them. I have not one idea what happened, both of them just looked like they went to sleep and never woke up again.

I try not to get very close to my animals untill I know they are going to make it past the first few weeks. I had just got Bobtail to learn his name Stubby, stubby little tail, little black furball full of life. His sister I called Bitsy, little bitsy thing, runt if you will, who came whenever I entered the room or went out on the porch. I will miss my babies. But sometimes the powers that be just have plains we mere mortals can not understand. I will miss not watching them growup and cuddling and purring and all the stuff good cats do.

edited December 1969

I'm so sorry. :( That's horrible. *hugs* :(

This discussion has been closed.