Christmas Video

Got back into using Carrara 8.5 this year. Here is a link to my latest completed work on YouTube. Please check it out if you are interested.

Thanks to this community, although I don't post often - I read often and when ever I raise a question, you folks are great at helping out.

Happy Holidays to you and yours,

Dan

Comments

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,236

Very Nice!

Cool how you were able to capture Elwood and his mid-night exploits. Now everyone can see how you were transformed into a pirate and your wife lost her tooth! surprise

Lovely family, Dan. Happy Holidays to you and yours. Very cool that you can make these memorable videos to look back on as the years pass yes

Bravo!

• Thank you. BTW that is actually my son, his wife, and my grand kids. I am quite a bit older.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

enjoyed that, cheers

lol, the leg lamp

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,236

Thank you. BTW that is actually my son, his wife, and my grand kids. I am quite a bit older.

You have a beautiful family! 

Grandchildren surely do make the world rotate in a whole new (and Much Better) way!

Pappa Danny and his precious Granddaughter Olivia                                and Grandson Kiptyn

Yeah... no fun at all! 

MistyMist said:

enjoyed that, cheers

lol, the leg lamp

+1  yes  

• chickenmanchickenman Posts: 1,202

excellent movie.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085

Great job, Dan.  And I noticed the leg lamp as well.  Great touch! 

Cute grandkids, Dart

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,693

I think you had to learn 95% of what carrara can do to pull that off! There's a lot of fun in there, and a lot of sophisticated 'techniques' were required to create it!

nicely done fun!

thanks, and now that you clearly know how to make carrara tick, please make some more!

cheers,

--ms

• Thank you for the kind words and encouragement.

I want to mention a special thank you to  Fenric whose add on (especially add keyframes) enabled me to  get through the project and helped with continuity.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,194

Nice work.  "In The Hall Of The Mountain King" was a good choice for that part.  

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,969

Leg Lamp... Fra-gilly!  You'll shoot your eye out!

Thank you for sharing... and for Dart posting the family photos!

heart Silene

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,234

Great work DabblingDan - that looks like a lot of work. Very clever.