Trouble finding Bryce application

This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I get the free version of Bryce?.

Comments

• Many comments above refer to Bryce being cheap as it is only $20.  I fully agree, but having purchased Bryce 7 pro for that amount what I got was two packages BryceLightening and BryceContents, neither of which work without Bryce itself.  Problem is that I cannot find Bryce anywhere since all searches for it lead back to the Bryce 7 pro, which, as I said, consists of two pacages that are plugins for the main programme. Is this a scam or what?

• How are you trying to install? If you are using the Install Manager click the Downlaod Filters button on the Ready to Download tab and make sure applicatioins aer checked, if you are looking in the Content Library page under your Account then there sould be a link to the Bryce 7 page at the bottom of the Bryce 7 Pro page.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2016

bryce dl screen.jpg
    638 x 338 - 91K
    Bryce DL screen 2.jpg
    638 x 338 - 86K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • RacerDCRacerDC Posts: 48

The Bryce 7 package is for 32-bit.  Is there Bryce 7 for 64-bit in the Bryce 7 Pro Upgrade?  Next problem -- can't find the Bryce 7 Pro Upgrade anywhere in the DAZ marketplace.  Any recommendation?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2017

There is only Bryce 7 Pro.  No upgrade now as Bryce is now selling at a fraction of it's original price.   Also it is only 32 bit, there is no 64 bit version.

http://www.daz3d.com/bryce-7-pro

• edited January 2017

Daz Hasnt updated Bryce in decades, I suggest you check out Vue 2016

Off site Commercial Link removed