M4 creature Cereator morphs problems

shanteshante Posts: 206
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I AM GOING OUT OF MY FREAKING MIND.
A long time ago it seems now I got M4 Pro Bundle never used it until now as need required. Installed the stuff especially the creature Creator stuff. I was trying to use Oogliech character which requires the Creature Creator Morphs. I thought these morphs were injected the same way the V4 Creature Creator morphs are injected. an injection button that injects the base or the ++ or whatever. Instead i find only a folder that has the individual body parts injectors making me think I need to inject them one at a time. Which can't be true.
I have de-installed all of M4 stuff from the bundle twice including textures and morphs and re-downloaded the whole package and reinstalled ALL parts and still can't find the single button Creature Creator Morphs injector for M4.
What am I doing wrong? What have I missed? Was there something I was supposed to buy to make this work that I didn't when I bought the Bundle? I have the M4 Base and the ++ morphs installed and they do work. It is just the Creature Creator morphs I just cant seem to find the single injector for.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Just checked my M4 CC set. No single injector for all the morphs. It does how ever have the Powerloader for the DS side of things. In DS it loads the full set for you. I do not think Poser has anything like it.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • shanteshante Posts: 206
    edited December 2012

Jaderail said:
    Just checked my M4 CC set. No single injector for all the morphs. It does how ever have the Powerloader for the DS side of things. In DS it loads the full set for you. I do not think Poser has anything like it.

Really weird. Why would DAZ do it for V4 and not for M4? Doesn't make any sense to me. So I have to go down the list of individual body part injectors in this folder and inject them all one at a time? As much as I appreciate your response and I am in no way putting you down for it but I still think I missed something here. Can DAZ have been that stupid doing this?

OK! An update for other stupid people like me who might forget to read the frelling Readme files that pop onto the screen upon installation.
    First i was supposed to initialize the install. OK Finally got that...what a freaking pain that is. Seems DAZ reads books on making stuff more complicated that needs to be. I really miss the old Mill 1 & 2 figures for their ease of use across the board. Yeah the new stuff is so much nicer and realistic but what a grueling pain to install and use and keeping your Runtime House clean and running smoothly.
    Second I found the installed single button injectors in another Runtime folder. Seems the installers adhoc create their own runtime folder instead of placing the installs in the standard unchanged P7 runtime folder. Doesn't happen all the time but enough to mess me up and you can't believe how long I have been frelling with this darn thing!!!
    Also, I have a problem keeping the nomenclature supplied by installers preferring to rename some of them to make it easier for me to find the thousands of items crammed into my little hard drive. Stuff like textures and Geometries and BAT and Cmd and other exp files I have learned to LEAVE ALONE. But Cr2 and Pose files and Hair and prop files I rename according to the way it makes it easier for me to find. The installer was putting the file in its own folder and scrolling down the huge list of Pose files I didn't find it...right away until I read the Readme file and in that long list of what files are included in the install and where it put them I finally got it! Renamed it and put it where it needs to be for easier access next time.
    I am going to shut this darn computer off and get a cigarette and coffee and sit outside in the sunny cold and cool off. :(

Post edited by shante on
    edited December 1969

You are Correct, I found my FULL M4 CC injector. Is one folder above the seperate injectors.

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

Injecting Oogliech doesn't automatically load the CC morphs?

• shanteshante Posts: 206
    edited December 1969

Injecting Oogliech doesn't automatically load the CC morphs?

No...It would have been too darn easy that way. When I tried to inject him without the Creature morphs I got a little stumpy body and a HUGE regular shaped M4 head that was almost the size of the body and no way to reduce the head size even though I had the M4++ morphs installed. I realized later the error reading the tech sheets that came with Oogliech. :(

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,863
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    You are Correct, I found my FULL M4 CC injector. Is one folder above the seperate injectors.

All of the block-injection poses I have, including the creature morphs, are in the DAZ's Michael 4>Morph Injections folder, with subfoldrs for the individual injection poses.

edited December 1969

Yep, I just went right past it into the set itself. Dumb move on my part.