Ferret

FaunomanFaunoman Posts: 16
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

There needs to be a ferret. There's all kinds of other animals here, but I eagerly await a ferret.

Comments

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

There is one, look under DAZ animals.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Could you provide a link for that one then please. I thought I knew all the animals in the DAZ 3D store, but can't recall a ferret. I also would like a ferret.

edited December 1969

Sorry, was Mongoose, not Ferret. I don't remember what the physical differences amount to but iirc, it would mostly be a retexture.

edited December 1969

Here's a photo of a Mongoose ;)

© All Rights Reserved

Copyrite_jjc_all_rights_reserved.jpg
    800 x 631 - 100K
    edited December 1969

And one more

© All Rights Reserved

Copyrite_jjc_all_rights_reserved_(2).jpg
    665 x 571 - 48K
    edited December 1969

These Mongoose are pudgier then a ferret, but the 3D version in the shop is much closer. Here is a ferret who's body style looks very much like the 3D one in the shop.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,946
    edited December 1969

Ferrets have much shorter limbs then the Meercats . .....

edited December 1969

A ferret. Unfortunately my scanner won't work with my new PC, need to get a new one, so can't scan in any of the myriad phot's I have of ferrets we have had.

ferret5.jpg
    750 x 520 - 65K
    edited December 2012

Well that could be a simple morph, trip to Hex. And, w LAMH, could get a new fur coat :)

Cute little guy/girl...

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
    edited December 1969

Ferrets can be extremely cute. They play like kittens all the time, when they are awake and not working. I had 3 ferrets in particular which I had been handling from when they were only a few weeks old (Mum was also extremely tame, exceptionally tame indeed, and would bring me kits to hold, which is most unusual, as anyone who knows ferrets will tell you.

They lived indoors, and indeed I have some photos of when they were "helping" when we were packing up in preparation for a house move, but as I said unfortunately my old scanner is sadly in need of replacement and they were taken with a camera with film in it, not a digi. THey weren't really a lot of help, but it was fun watching as they got into mischief.

edited December 2012

I always wanted a ferret, but my ADD expresses itself in a way that I cannot find things if they aren't 'exactly' where I expect them. I can look right at something and not see it. I've heard ferrets like to hide things. That would be very hard on me ;p

If/when you get a scanner working, I'd love to see pictures Cho :)

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
    edited December 1969

Well I have dropped hints about an all in one printer/fax/scanner which is on special offer at the mo, just in time for a certain event which I am told is fast approaching.

edited December 1969

Well hopefully we'll all get some cute ferret pictures then after the holiday :)