What did DAZ do to our Wishlist?

WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
edited December 1969 in The Commons

What did they do? All my items that I had there are gone. There are only 2 items now. I had all the items I was trying to buy as they went on sale. Now, they are gone. And, I don't remember them all. I am a Plat member, and just spent almost $150. on items. I took 2 items from my wishlist to buy. Then, everything in my wishlist is gone. What are they doing to this site now? Are they trying to say they don't want my money anymore?

Comments

• estheresther Posts: 608
    edited December 1969

mine is still there (thank goodness). check to see if you are logged in.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

I think you may have hit the same glitch that bit my butt earlier. I lost all of my wishlist, but fortunately I had used Taozen's wishlist manager to back it up, so restoring it was less painful (I just opened all links and added stuff anew). Here, nab the wishlist tool for future backup needs.

• WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I think you may have hit the same glitch that bit my butt earlier. I lost all of my wishlist, but fortunately I had used Taozen's wishlist manager to back it up, so restoring it was less painful (I just opened all links and added stuff anew). Here, nab the wishlist tool for future backup needs.

Thank you for the link. This is the first time it did that, since I have been a member.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 2012

I had that happen a couple of years ago when RDNA moved to a new we host and store. At the time I was lucky because there was only about 4 or 5 things in the Wishlist and I remembered them all.

Now-a-days, especially in my DAZ Wishlist, I don't take any chances by keeping a screenshot of the whole Wishlist on my hard drive. I try to keep it up-to-date as much as possible.

Post edited by Miss B on