Akiko Updated

Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
edited October 2016 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Just a quick note to let you all know that I made changes to the hands textures of Akiko to soften the knuckles and to lightening a little bit the skin area around the fingers.   The updated files are available now and you can download them from your Product Library.

Thanks to all of you that provided me cosntructive feedback to enhance this product!  Happy rendering!

Product Page http://www.daz3d.com/akiko-for-mei-lin-7

Akiko.jpg
800 x 1026 - 487K
SweetSmile.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 402K
Post edited by Virtual_World on

Comments

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited October 2016

any chance of a shot of her without mei lin?

I'm hoping mei lin comes on offer, but considering Akiko anyway. :) The character is in my wishlist, and it's one of those that isn't there for any reason but to purchase... Eventually.

Post edited by nicstt on
  • Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited October 2016
    nicstt said:

any chance of a shot of her without mei lin?

I'm hoping mei lin comes on offer, but considering Akiko anyway. :) The character is in my wishlist, and it's one of those that isn't there for any reason but to purchase... Eventually.

Here I left Akiko morphs applied and zeroed Mei_Lin head dial.  It is noisy because I didn't let the render finish.

withoutMeiLin.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 662K
    edited October 2016

This one is Akiko skin applied to Victoria 7.  Again, render is noisy because I didn't let it finish.

V7.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 681K
    edited October 2016

This one is Akiko skin applied to Aiko 7.  (Render is noisy because I didn't let it finish.)

Aiko7.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 760K
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Thanks for doing these, they look great; so definitely getting.

edited October 2016
    nicstt said:

Thanks for doing these, they look great; so definitely getting.

You are welcome.  Here there is the last one, the skin applied to Snowflake morphs.  Again, noisy because I didn't let the render finish

Snowflake.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 637K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,209

Suggestion: Would you put a link to the product in your first post in this thread. I don't own Akiko yet, but she is beautiful and I'd like to find her in the store. A link might draw more sales for her. smiley

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited October 2016

her skin texture tone, , detail , balance of make ups are really good for Asian young female as same as default Akiko face shape (for meirin) is real  Kawaii.   Me japanese think so. Her face is naturall. kawaii as japanese,, (if so) heart

so that you can just apply her texture and mat for your actors ,then your actor may get new Asian naturall kawaii taste if you need,

(of course it depend on mesh, but texture change much too,, I leraned it after try many textures with actors,,

anyway "KAWAII" is justice !! cheeky

http://www.daz3d.com/akiko-for-mei-lin-7

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • barbult said:

Suggestion: Would you put a link to the product in your first post in this thread. I don't own Akiko yet, but she is beautiful and I'd like to find her in the store. A link might draw more sales for her. smiley

Thank you for the Suggestion!  I added the link to the first post and also here.

http://www.daz3d.com/akiko-for-mei-lin-7

• Thanks for your comment Takeshi!  I sent you a site mail with the link to the hair.  After you mention it I read about KAWAII and saw the images and they look great.  May be in the future I can create a new KAWAII character.  Thanks for your suggestion!

• pdspds Posts: 593

Thanks for the update on Akiko! She's a beautiful character and mixes well to create subtly different looks. Can you share what hair you used in the recent promos? It's definitely one of the most realistic looking black hair I've seen with a great hairline.

• pds said:

Thanks for the update on Akiko! She's a beautiful character and mixes well to create subtly different looks. Can you share what hair you used in the recent promos? It's definitely one of the most realistic looking black hair I've seen with a great hairline.

Thanks pds!  This is OOT Cathy hair http://www.daz3d.com/cathy-hair-and-oot-hairblending-2-0