Can I put a hgn file online for people to look at?

tdrdtdrd Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

I'm having problems with a project and I am wondering about the legalities with Daz of putting a hexagon source file on my webarea and placing a link in the forum for it so that someone can resolve my problem.

Can I do this - does anyone know?

Comments

• de3ande3an Posts: 915
    edited December 1969

tdrd said:
    I'm having problems with a project and I am wondering about the legalities with Daz of putting a hexagon source file on my webarea and placing a link in the forum for it so that someone can resolve my problem.

Can I do this - does anyone know?

Quickly looking through the Terms Of Service (TOS) document at the top of the forum, I didn't see anything prohibiting it. I'm pretty sure that I've seen others do this without issue.

I think as long as you're not linking to a product that you're selling, it should be OK.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

If it is something that you have created in Hexagon, then there should be no problems. What you cannot share os something that is part of the Product that Daz3D own.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

If it's your shirt collar, then do with it whatever you want. You created it and you get to set the terms for how, when, where and so on, it gets distributed.

In fact, DAZ has nothing to do with it.