Shader issues.

swirlerswirler Posts: 0

I had posted this in the members forum but hadn't received any replies yet so I thought I might check here as well.
As much as I have dabbled off and on with Studio and Poser the last several years (and as much as I've spent! lol) I have yet to really use shaders at all. I have what seem to be some really god ones but no clue how to make use of them.

Does anyone know of any good start from basic shader tutorials? I found some on the daz info but it was rather limited. One of the main ones I am trying to use is "PWtoon". According to the Product Page it has been updated to 4.5 so I DL’d the newest copy and have been trying to figure out how to get the b&w outline option shown in the examples. Others are "PWGhost" and "Real Paint for DAZ Studio" by: DzFire.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! :)

James

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited November 2012

Does pwToon not come with a readme, or even a PDF instruction manual?

I have this item, and DS4.5, but I have not updated it yet. I will do that and get back to you.

EDIT:

I just reset this item, and there is a document here: C:\Users\\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Docs\Poseworks\pwToon\index.html. Have you seen it, and does it not help?

Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on
  • swirlerswirler Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Does pwToon not come with a readme, or even a PDF instruction manual?

I have this item, and DS4.5, but I have not updated it yet. I will do that and get back to you.

EDIT:

I just reset this item, and there is a document here: C:\Users\\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Docs\Poseworks\pwToon\index.html. Have you seen it, and does it not help?

hank you for reminding me how dense I can be at times. lol I found the info. It's relly lte now so I will have to wait until tomorrow to try it and see if it helps. :)