Monster Jeans

texjonestexjones Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Ok, I am tired of buying stuff that doesn't work. I bought the Dynamic Monster Jeans, and they don't do anything. They won't 'fit' to the characters. I followed the tutorial link and it went no where but to the forum with no actual tutorial of how to work the jeans. So where is it? That's about three or four items I have bought that won't do anything. The real aggravating part is that they're all listed as Daz or M4 or F4compatiable and won't do anything. Same as the Everyman hair. It says Daz compatiable but it won't come up. Do I need to buy Poser to make some of things work? And are there any better walk animations other than V4? I don't like my male characters walking like a female. I got the M4 Walk designer which is not very good. With the V4 walk I did a frame-by-frame puppet pose and reworked his arms and hands to look somewhat right. I can create a walk cycle sequence, I've done that but it always looks like they're floating.

Comments

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

With the jeans selected got to the parameters panel, under 'general' you'll find a 'Fit to" button. There you can select the figure to wich the jeans must be fitted.
    And here a tutorial on dynamic clothing in Daz :
    http://docs.daz3d.com/lib/exe/fetch.php/artzone/pub/tutorials/dazstudio/dynamicclothing_yourfirstdrapeandbeyond.pdf

I hope this helps...

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Same as the Everyman hair. It says Daz compatiable but it won’t come up. Do I need to buy Poser to make some of things work?

The only Everyman Hair I can find in the store, is Dynamic Hair for Carrara. If you don't have Carrara, it wont work, DAZ Studio does not use dynamic hair.

Compatible 3D Software

Carrara

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

HI :)

I got the M4 Walk designer which is not very good.

The V4 and M4 "Walk designers" are for use in Poser's "Walk designer" which allows you to Mix elements of the different included 30 frame animations to create your own walk for that figure,. and they work well.

Daz Studio doesn't have "Walk designer",. so all you can do is load the pre-set "30 frame animations",. not mix them together to create a new walk based on a percentage of influence from each selected animation, and make the animation as long as you require or follow a path you create..

Hope it helps :)