DAZ Studio 4.5 - Now crashes, no previous problems

AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165

Trying to boot DAZ Studio so I can use it with Vue 8, since my version of Poser is a touch too high (2010.)

It was fine before, but now it quits upon opening, citing what I think is the Optitex plugin.

(I'd post the error, but it seems to bork.)

Post edited by AeonicB on

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

LOL not much info to go on there Ariaso. ;)

• AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    LOL not much info to go on there Ariaso. ;)

Bring it up later. I entered a full post, but it seems to vanish. Twice editing it!

edited November 2012

Ariaso said:
    Trying to boot DAZ Studio so I can use it with Vue 8, since my version of Poser is a touch too high (2010.)Don't understand this bit sorry can you expand.

Ariaso said:
    It was fine before, but now it quits upon opening, citing what I think is the Optitex plugin.
    Yes we need more info please

(I'd post the error, but it seems to bork.) What do you mean, you can't load the error?

Post edited by Szark on
  • AeonicBAeonicB Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Ariaso said:
    Trying to boot DAZ Studio so I can use it with Vue 8, since my version of Poser is a touch too high (2010.)Don't understand this bit sorry can you expand.

Ariaso said:
    Yes we need more info please

(I'd post the error, but it seems to bork.)

What do you mean, you can't load the error?

Was trying to post the error from the Windows Event Viewer, but it blanked my post. I've got it fixed now, so sorry for wasting a post :)

(Vue 8 only supports Poser import up to 8-- I used to get 2010 to load, but it just crashes)

edited December 1969

Hey don't sweat it, just glad you got it fixed. Sounded like a bit of a brain teaser to me. :)