VB SuperShaders for Poser11 SuperFly Vol. [Commercial] - Just Released

VinceBagnaVinceBagna Posts: 75
edited September 2016 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hey Poser11 users, here is a collection of shaders specifically made for SuperFly render engine! :)

Soon will be released VB SuperShaders for Poser11 SuperFly Vol.1 with more than160 shaders going through these categories :

1. Car Paint : Bloom, Metallic, Shiny, Speckled...

2. Liquids : Coffee, Beer, Milk, Water...

3. Organic : Concrete Polished, Ceramic SSS, Jade, Marble...

4. Plastic : Plastic Translucent, Plexiglas, RubberSilicon...

5. Textile : Cotton, Fabric, Silk...

6. Bump : add bump to any SuperFly shaders in a new way for Poser

daz3d_supershadersv1_main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 278K
daz3d_supershadersv1_01.jpg
1231 x 1600 - 356K
daz3d_supershadersv1_02.jpg
1610 x 1288 - 465K
daz3d_supershadersv1_03.jpg
1610 x 1288 - 483K
daz3d_supershadersv1_05.jpg
1610 x 1288 - 633K
Post edited by VinceBagna on

Comments

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390

I'm not a poser user but these look quite beautiful.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Glad to see this being offered! Instant buy here!

• ShemeiShemei Posts: 21

I have been hoping someone would make a shader pack for Superfly.  This is just great.

• There is a Volume 2 ;) I will make a thread about it too :)
  • Will these be a Merchant Resource?

• If by merchant ressource you mean include the shaders as it in a merchant product, no.
  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I'm not a poser user either but these are gorgeous!

• Yay! These look Amazing!! I cannot wait until they are available, poser needs these greatly!!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

I don't have P11 but those look great :)

• VinceBagnaVinceBagna Posts: 75
    edited September 2016

I've posted in the Freebie forum a free SuperShader car paint shader that is different than those in this pack ^^

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/112076/free-poser11-superfly-carpaint-shader-vb-supershaders

VB_SuperShaders_Freebie.jpg
    1068 x 822 - 187K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Thank you for the free car paints. I dusted off my Poser and gave them a try. Very easy to use and look great. Going back and purchasing the lot now. Again, thank you! This product was/is needed badly for Poser11 users.

• And it's released now! As well as a bundle with both sets ^^
  • I had, basically, given up on Superfly...I have Octane for Poser...but I really don't even use that much. I'm going to give your freebie a try...if I like it...then I'll get your Bundle....Smith Micro should pay you for trying to breath some life into their neglected system.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128

These really look great!! Kudos to you and to DAZ for a great Poser offering. They are in my cart but I am on the fence about investing in SuperFly even though I have Poser Pro 11.... mainly because I don't see much help or products for lighting or for skin shaders/materials (I did see D3D Perfect Skin which I think works for Superfly over at Rendo but haven't bought it yet). Are you planning any offerings in either of these areas for SuperFly?

• Thank you! ^^

I haven't work on something about skin or light for the moment, though i may think about it ;)

In SuperShaders Vol.2 you have some emissive shaders, and some shaders to use with HDRI on the Poser background to light your scene.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 360

Thank you very much for both sets of shaders! I've used Firefly only twice since upgrading to Poser 11, but sometimes getting ideal results in Superfly can be tricky. This great shader library will help immensely. :D

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,861
    edited September 2016

These are a very nice shaders. Any suggestions for the good light setup in Superfly will be much appreciated.

Below is my attempt, with wood shader on the floor and textile shader on the piano.

Slon103pic03.jpg
    1085 x 942 - 335K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Hey that looks great! :D For the lighting, you could try playing with an ambient shade on an environment sphere or with the Poser background set as lighting, or pluging a HDRI map in there, and set a light to have good shadows there.
    edited September 2016

Thanks. Below is another example render. Used shaders on the ground and the parts of the female robot without texture maps.

ShadowBot03pic01.jpg
    1280 x 1024 - 428K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Great atmosphere on that one ;)

Thanks. I have used Hinky's Wonder Dome.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128

Is there supposed to be a couple HDRIs included in the set to go with the HDRI shaders? I couldn't find any so I plugged in a DimensionTheory HDRI  to the HDRI background 1 shader. I also used the Gold Glossy Ultra on Andy.

Gold Andy 2.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 626K
  • There is no HDRI, but the shaders ready to use for the background or on an environment sphere. Just like you did MrPoser, nice reflections there!
  • Bought your Shaders, so hopefully will dust of Poser 11 and experiment more.  I went back to using Poser Pro 2014 after playing with Poser 11 and not enjoying it.

I also own your Sunlight product (bought from RDNA) - will these lights work fine in Poser 11 and with these shaders.

• VinceBagnaVinceBagna Posts: 75
    edited September 2016

It works fine for me :)

Here are 3 examples of SunLight with the SuperShaders.

SS+SL01.jpg
    822 x 822 - 99K
    SS+SL02.jpg
    822 x 822 - 132K
    SS+SL03.jpg
    822 x 822 - 62K
    Post edited by VinceBagna on