hey is there anyone who can make this jacket and put it up for sale at daz

with morphing sleeves ,puffiness , and iray textures , wrinkles thanks so much

dzz90232_black_xl.jpg
1000 x 1500 - 82K

Comments

• lasagnamanlasagnaman Posts: 1,001

and also , so you can make the jacket bigger on the female , for geneesis female 2 and 3

• LindayLinday Posts: 85

Hi, actually, I’m workin’on Bomber Jacket...HD Morph, wrinkles, and all. Male and female version requires a lot of different JCM‘s and Style Morphs, so it’s gonna take some time...Linday

Linday Bomber Jacket in Progress.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 624K
    Abrahms said:

Hi, actually, I’m workin’on Bomber Jacket...HD Morph, wrinkles, and all. Male and female version requires a lot of different JCM‘s and Style Morphs, so it’s gonna take some time...Linday

hi can you also add puffy sleeves and morphing sleeves so they can be rolled up thanks 

Yes, these kind of morphs will be part of the jacket...Linday

edited August 2016

Please do the stitching exactly like this pic ty 

for genesis 2 and 3 female morphing sleeves, snap cuffs that open and close  wrinkles for the sleeves

and morphing jacket so no poke throughs ,and zip up and down and open fully  

be able to change every texture and color  including front , shoulders , collar,sleeves,

elastic waist and cuffs.

the stitching like this pic  , and be able to change to any color , make sure its for iray and its high quality leather , thanks so much 

99438_orig.jpg
    800 x 800 - 107K
    prod_3537948726.jpg
    315 x 315 - 12K
    Post edited by lasagnaman on

hi also make sure you can unzip the jacket and close it 

hi also very important , can you please put the option for regular collar and shirt collar so i can change back and forth and able to remove pocket on sleeve and be able to change each texture , shoulders,collar ,sleeves and front and back and waist and cuffs. make sure its iray for this jacket 

and add wrinkled elastic waist as an option 

hi can you tell me how long you think it will take until its done thanks so much 

• 3D modeling, particularly something this detailed, takes a lot of time. Pestering the artist won't make it happen any faster.

• You already have one thread asking for a leather jacket. Posting a second thread won't help.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Threads merged.  Please refrain from posting multiple threads on the same subject.

• Yeah, when creating something "real world", everyone knows how it should look like and artist has to take special care of the whole shape and the details, otherwise the product looks little weird. This process really takes a lot of time and consideration. Linday

i agree 100 %

Hi was just wondering are you still making the jacket. Just curious Take care

Yes, I'm working on several projects, and I'm finishing bomber jacket these days...Sorry for late answer.  Linday

hi abrahms do you think the bomber jacket will be done before christmas 

just wondering 

• steady there Lasagnaman, since when is an artist obliged to take special orders and delivery times for an item that goes into the general marketplace? Are you going to pay for their overtime? Just wondering...

no your absolutely right 

sorry about that 

have a great holiday 

hey great job with the jacket i love it ty so much for making it and putting it up on daz for sale 

Thanks, I'm glad that you like it. Have a nice day. Linday

i really do its perfect you did a great job   can you make a leather jacket too    for genesis 2 and 3 female 

with wrinklw sleeves and snap cuffs and zipper and shirt collar