70% Off Catalog Sale

Hey everyone DAZ is running a GREAT! 70% off catalog sale for DEVINEY, I am currently undergoing cancer treatment and it would mean a lot to me and my family if you picked up a few.

Thank you DAZ you are so thoughtful.

Love you all.

Thanks,

Ron

http://www.daz3d.com/deviney

DAZ-SALE.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 521K
Post edited by devineydesigns LLC. on

Comments

• I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family and  I hope your treatment will help you to a speedy recovery.

I picked up 4 sets of your brushes from my wishlist before seeing your post. I hope it helps just a little.

Your brushes are absolutely top notch , the best there are in the market and I have several of them already and plan on getting all of them eventually.

Hugs and much love.

Henriette

• I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. Thoughts and Prayers to you and your family and  I hope your treatment will help you to a speedy recovery.

I picked up 4 sets of your brushes from my wishlist before seeing your post. I hope it helps just a little.

Your brushes are absolutely top notch , the best there are in the market and I have several of them already and plan on getting all of them eventually.

Hugs and much love.

Henriette

Bless your heart!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

Best of luck, your work is amazing, and futter cancer.

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited August 2016

I don't see the link if it is posted here so I thought I would add it.  http://www.daz3d.com/deviney#&filter_new=0&filter_platClub=0&filtered=1  

I'm editing to add this link: http://www.daz3d.com/deviney#  It shows more products (and they are on sale as well).

Ron, my thoughts are with you and your family. Get better soon! I want you to know that I had to hero worship from a distance for a long time because I am a paint shop pro user. But with my last update I am able to use your brushes with ease. I've been buying what I could ever single sale since then and am again today as well.

Post edited by Khory on
  • Khory said:

I don't see the link if it is posted here so I thought I would add it.  http://www.daz3d.com/deviney#&filter_new=0&filter_platClub=0&filtered=1  

Ron, my thoughts are with you and your family. Get better soon! I want you to know that I had to hero worship from a distance for a long time because I am a paint shop pro user. But with my last update I am able to use your brushes with ease. I've been buying what I could ever single sale since then and am again today as well.

Thank you so much,means a lot.

• Khory said:

Thank you so much,means a lot.

• timmins.william said:

Best of luck, your work is amazing, and futter cancer

Thanks Will, yeah futter it!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383

My FIL is battling stage 4 esophageal cancer ATM. I really feel bad that you have to suffer this. Nobody deserves it. My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family.

• frank0314 said:

My FIL is battling stage 4 esophageal cancer ATM. I really feel bad that you have to suffer this. Nobody deserves it. My heart and thoughts go out to you and your family.

You know good peple like you understand, Thank You.  

• I hope the treatment is swift and effective.

• I hope the treatment is swift and effective.

Thank you Richard, it means a lot.

• Wishing you all the best.  I'm running out of deviney brushes to buy...

• Wishing you all the best.  I'm running out of deviney brushes to buy...

hope to make more soon...hang in there...thanks

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    edited August 2016

Picked up a couple more today. Thoughts and prayers with you and yoru family! (picked them up before I read this thread, just cause I love your brushes and I am working on whittling down my wishlist lol)

Post edited by IceDragonArt on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975

OMG. I really wish that treatments will beat cancer into remission as fast as possible, no freakin' way it is gonna claim all my fave people! Speedy recovery! I'll yoink some brushes while I'm at it!

• Skiriki said:

OMG. I really wish that treatments will beat cancer into remission as fast as possible, no freakin' way it is gonna claim all my fave people! Speedy recovery! I'll yoink some brushes while I'm at it!

Thank you, you are a fav too!

• Picked up a couple more today. Thoughts and prayers with you and yoru family! (picked them up before I read this thread, just cause I love your brushes and I am working on whittling down my wishlist lol)

Thank you so very much, means a lot

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,579
    edited August 2016

Such an incredible catalog.

Do you have any personal favorite sets that you have worked on?

Please let us know.

:)

Post edited by Ippotamus on
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,141

I'm really sorry to hear about the cancer - I hope the treatment goes well for you.

I picked up another couple of brush sets - like the people above, I really love your brushes and use them a lot.

• MelanieL said:

I'm really sorry to hear about the cancer - I hope the treatment goes well for you.

I picked up another couple of brush sets - like the people above, I really love your brushes and use them a lot.

Bless you!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

i'm so sorry to hear you and your family are fighting this battle. may your treatment slay that dragon swiftly and decisively!

picked up three more of your sets today--my library isn't complete yet, but i'm getting there!

also posted a heads-up about the sale in this month's PC 'photos from the attic' render challenge.  earlier in the month, some folks had been wondering how others were achieving such amazing vintage vibe and textures on their entries, and the answer (of course) was your brushes.  thought people would like to know that the magic is on sale today!

you're in our thoughts and wishes.  hang in there!

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,062

<--fills up her cart... chaaa chiiiiing... DONE!  :) 

• jardine said:

i'm so sorry to hear you and your family are fighting this battle. may your treatment slay that dragon swiftly and decisively!

picked up three more of your sets today--my library isn't complete yet, but i'm getting there!

also posted a heads-up about the sale in this month's PC 'photos from the attic' render challenge.  earlier in the month, some folks had been wondering how others were achieving such amazing vintage vibe and textures on their entries, and the answer (of course) was your brushes.  thought people would like to know that the magic is on sale today!

you're in our thoughts and wishes.  hang in there!

You made my day, thanks so much!

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,062

Please note.. I have more than half your brushes... I work with PaintShop Pro 7... yes.. 7...lol.  I few months ago someone turned me on to an ABR converter program... abrMATE... I'm sure you know of it... so.. reaaaaally... NO one can say they can't use your brushes cause they don't have the right program.. It's an awesome little converter program.  Exports the brushes to a PNG file.. and any drawing program these days (or old days) can use PNGs.  :)  I'm hooked on DEVINEY!

If you are looking for some ideas for brushes... I've been really having fun with drawn on Hair these day... some HAIR brushes would be awesome... Strands-n-such.. get the idea?  lol.  Oh.. and whilst you are at it.. How about some jewelry bits?? 

See sample below.. :)  Hope you are better soon... Kick that cancer in the @#$*&^... etc!

DELILAH for Genesis HAIR TESTt FRAMED.jpg
    1054 x 1031 - 441K
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

Oh no! I already bought Underwater Air today, finishing off my giftcard balance. Cancer can be beaten, and I know several people (spouse, being one) who have done so. With your great attitude, you are a poster child for cancer conquering. Trust the Lord. Double check the doctors. Avoid negative people. And keep on smiling. Like you do. Blessings upon you and your whole household. Max

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,383
    edited August 2016

I own all but a hand full of your products and use them all on a daily bases and ever so grateful for what you contribute to the community. Sorry for double posting to the thread but getting better is the key to all. So fight as hard as possible and know you will have thousands behind you fighting along with you. We expect to see many more fabulous products from you in the future.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • xyer0 said:

Oh no! I already bought Underwater Air today, finishing off my giftcard balance. Cancer can be beaten, and I know several people (spouse, being one) who have done so. With your great attitude, you are a poster child for cancer conquering. Trust the Lord. Double check the doctors. Avoid negative people. And keep on smiling. Like you do. Blessings upon you and your whole household. Max

That is so uplifting and positive, noted and thank you!

• frank0314 said:

I own all but a hand full of your products and use them all on a daily bases and ever so grateful for what you contribute to the community. Sorry for double posting to the thread but getting better is the key to all. So fight as hard as possible and know you will have thousands behind you fighting along with you. We expect to see many more fabulous products from you in the future.

Thank you...

• Please note.. I have more than half your brushes... I work with PaintShop Pro 7... yes.. 7...lol.  I few months ago someone turned me on to an ABR converter program... abrMATE... I'm sure you know of it... so.. reaaaaally... NO one can say they can't use your brushes cause they don't have the right program.. It's an awesome little converter program.  Exports the brushes to a PNG file.. and any drawing program these days (or old days) can use PNGs.  :)  I'm hooked on DEVINEY!

If you are looking for some ideas for brushes... I've been really having fun with drawn on Hair these day... some HAIR brushes would be awesome... Strands-n-such.. get the idea?  lol.  Oh.. and whilst you are at it.. How about some jewelry bits?? 

See sample below.. :)  Hope you are better soon... Kick that cancer in the @#$*&^... etc!

I'll keep this in mind...Thank you for your kind words Thanks!

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

Well, crap.

There really are no words that I can say. 
    You are one of my favs.  You and your wife are fantastic people.  Thank you for letting us know what is going on.  Please keep us informed, because we care.

and yes.  I bought some more brushes from you.