Hope Someone Can Help

Spirit_AuSpirit_Au Posts: 0
edited October 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have looked everywhere I can think of for "School Recital" for Sadie and have come to a dead end :o(

Does anyone know where I can purchase the above item?
If not do you know if the creator is a member of this forum?

Thank you for any help given

Sharren

Post edited by Spirit_Au on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately this item was originally on Poser Pros, which of course is no longer with us.
    I too hope that someone knows if it was transferred to another site, and if so which one.

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

You should contact DAZ_Guarie normally, since he appears to be the author of that product, but I see my "Compose Private Message" is completely dead. :-S Searching by username seems broken as well.

• Spirit_AuSpirit_Au Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sorry for the late reply to you both

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Chohole
    Sadly that this is not available anymore as I really needed it for a project I am undertaking.

ReDave
    Hopefully I will somehow be able to contact the creator and purchase through him personally

• GuarieGuarie Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately items from my PoserPros days are no longer available anywhere. I did have my own store but after it was hacked several times I decided to give it away. However, if there is something that you absolutely must have (and please remember that a lot of my stuff is pretty old) then just send me a PM or an email and I will see what I can sort out for you.

G