Faceshop 7

TrishaTrisha Posts: 86

Hi I just bought faceshop 7 and installed it, checking to make sure the folder, loader and app were in the right place as per the manual, but it isn't showing up. I'm running studio 4.0.2.35 64 bit.

Thanks in advanced for any help.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Is there a reason you're using that version? I believe it was a beta version -- certainly V5 won't work in it, I'm not sure what content released in the past year does.

• TrishaTrisha Posts: 86
    edited December 1969

Yeah I installed it because I had heaps of problems with 4.5 ... no doubt my fault - not 4.5 ... and reinstalled a version I had before because I couldn't get the content management service to work or anything. I think I had 4.03 or something before 4.5 but I couldn't find the installers for it and I have a deadline for the piece I'm working on. V5 works in the version I'm running now, just can't load the Bree textures but I can load everything else and M5 doesn't show up in the smart content tab but I can load him and shape him like usual. I should try and reinstall 4.5 now that content manager is working but I've had so much trouble getting stuff to work lately I'm too scared to touch anything now lol. Well, apart from Faceshop 7, I don't know what I'm doing there but I'm obviously doing something wrong because I can't get it to work either. Isn't it compatible with the version I"m running?

edited December 1969

Ok, so I reinstalled 4.5, it seems to be working ok and looks really good and fast... but faceshop 7 still isn't working arrggghhhh!

• info_b3470fa520info_b3470fa520 Posts: 882
    edited December 1969

Ok, so I reinstalled 4.5, it seems to be working ok and looks really good and fast... but faceshop 7 still isn't working arrggghhhh!

If you use DAZ Studio 4.5 you must download/replace your Faceshop plugins (dll).
    Pls. find plugins for Studio 4.5 at:
    http://abalonellc.com/free-upgrade-for-existing-pro-users.html
    Laslo
    edited December 1969

Thanks heaps, it works a treat now! And so much fun lol.