How to clear the timeline?

info a411info a411 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I am struggling a bit with key frames.

I added a few key frames, and it seemed to be working, but I decided things were not as I wanted, so I deleted the key frames.

Now when I move across the timeline, things still move around even though there are no key frames.

Even when I add new key frames, there are still bits of movement in there which seem to come from the old frames.

What am I doing wrong?

(If it is relevant, I am also using Lip Synch).

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

info said:
    I am struggling a bit with key frames.

I added a few key frames, and it seemed to be working, but I decided things were not as I wanted, so I deleted the key frames.

Now when I move across the timeline, things still move around even though there are no key frames.

Even when I add new key frames, there are still bits of movement in there which seem to come from the old frames.

What am I doing wrong?

(If it is relevant, I am also using Lip Synch).

under edit - figure - clear
    adding lip sync after the animation is what you want is the best way

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,093
    edited December 1969

Clearing or deleting keys affects only the currently selected nodes - if there are keyframes on other nodes they will remain, which is, I suspect, your issue.

• info a411info a411 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Clearing or deleting keys affects only the currently selected nodes - if there are keyframes on other nodes they will remain, which is, I suspect, your issue.

Thank you. Suddenly it all makes sense!