SKU:11732Artist:Compatible Figures:Victoria 4, Michael 4, Aiko 4, Victoria 4 Elite, Michael 4 Elite, The Girl 4, Stephanie 4, Hiro 4, The Freak 4Compatible Software:DAZ Studio, PoserSKU:11732Artist:Compatible Figures:Victoria 4, Michael 4, Aiko 4, Victoria 4 Elite, Michael 4 Elite, The Girl 4, Stephanie 4, Hiro 4, The Freak 4Compatible Software:DAZ Studio, Poser
The Grim Reaper waits for the right moment - too late for him to be saved, but not so long that he suffers unduly - then strikes.
Wielding a wicked weapon won from war, the lord of the Dragon Clan directs his warriors to charge.
Carefully tending nature's bounty, the Druid gives thanks to the Green man as he clutches his talismanic tool.
Having finally cleared the last acre, Jimmy leaned his tool on his shoulder, and for the fiftieth time wished he could afford a combine.
And what do they all have in common? The scythe! Whether weapon, tool, or symbol of office, none would be complete without it!Purchase this item during the intro sale and receive a coupon good for 20% off your next Valandar purchase. After successful purchase of this item, coupon code :V4l4nd4r20 will be added to your available coupons. Coupon Expires January 8, 2011.
What's Included and Features
- Classic Farmer's Scythe (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Druidic Scythe (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Reaper's Scythe (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- Unclean Scythe (.PP2 & .OBJ)
- All Scythes Smart Propped for M4
- 4 Pose Options (1 for Each Scythe)
- Classic Scythe - Resting on the Shoulder.
- Druidic Scythe - Kneeling and Examining Plants and Animals
- Reaper Scythe - Rising for the Strike.
- Unclean Scythe - Raised to Direct Troops
- 1 Classic Scythe Texture, Bump, Displacement and Specular Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Druid Scythe Branch Texture Map (512 x 512)
- 1 Druid Scythe Leaf Texture Map (512 x 512)
- 1 Druid Scythe Texture, Bump, and Specular Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Reaper Scythe Texture Bump and Specular Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Unclean Scythe Texture, Bump, and Specular Map (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Scythe Reflection Map (128 x 128)
- DAZ Studio Material Presets (.DS)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets
- DAZ Studio Users: There is no longer a separate DAZ Studio installer for these Presets. DAZ Studio will automatically apply the DAZ Studio version of the Material Presets, giving you the correct DAZ Studio look to your Fantasy Scythes.