SKU:12601Artist:Compatible Figures:Victoria 4, Michael 4, Aiko 4, The Kids 4, Victoria 4 Elite, Michael 4 Elite, The Girl 4, Stephanie 4, Hiro 4Compatible Software:DAZ Studio, PoserSKU:12601Artist:Compatible Figures:Victoria 4, Michael 4, Aiko 4, The Kids 4, Victoria 4 Elite, Michael 4 Elite, The Girl 4, Stephanie 4, Hiro 4Compatible Software:DAZ Studio, Poser
Presenting... a very 'handy' product-- pun intended! This set includes dozens of hand poses for almost every activity imaginable. Most of the poses are for holding, carrying, or using all manner of props. With this set, your V4 and M4 can easily do just about anything - hold a cell phone... eat with chopsticks (or with a knife and fork)... measure out a three-finger pinch of spice for cooking... present a business card... line up a basketball shot... puff on a cigar... and just about anything else you want.
Even if a pose isn't exactly what you need for a specific prop, you can find a pose that's 'close' and easily adapt it for that prop - much faster and easier than posing a hand 'from scratch'.
The poses affect only the fingers, so you can pose the arm and hand any way you like, then apply the desired hand pose. You can also use these hand poses in conjunction with any other pose set. Just apply the primary pose for the body, then apply the desired hand pose.
Note: The props shown in the promo pictures are not included.
Also Note: Not all poses are shown in the promo pictures.
Required Products: Michael 4 and/or Victoria 4
Program Compatibility: Poser 6+ and DAZ Studio 2+
What's Included and FeaturesAll of the Following Hand Poses Are Included for Both Michael 4 and Victoria 4 (40 Poses for Each, 80 Poses in All):
- Ball Large 1: Holding a Basketball (or Similar Ball) with the Palm Flat and the Fingers Spread.
- Ball Large 2: Same as 1, but with the Fingers 'Tented'
- Ball Large 3: Same as 1, but with the Hand in the 'Free Throw' Position
- Ball Small: Catching or Throwing a Small Ball, like a Tennis Ball
- Book Carry 1: Carrying a Book (or any similar Object) with the Fingers Curled Around the Spine or Edge
- Book Carry 2: Carrying a Book Clasped Between the Thumb and Fingers
- Cell Phone: Holding a Cell Phone (or Similar Object) between the Thumb and Fingertips
- Chopsticks: Holding Chopsticks in Standard Eating Position
- Cigar 1: Holding a Cigar Between the Thumb and Fingertips
- Cigar 2: Holding a Cigar in the 'Crook' of the Index Finger
- Cigarette 1: Holding a Cigarette between the Index and Middle Fingers, with the Hand Relaxed
- Cigarette 2: Same as Cigarette 1, but with the Fingers Straight, as When Puffing
- Cigarette 3: Holding a Cigarette between the Thumb and Index Finger
- Coffee Mug: Holding a Coffee Mug with the Thumb, Index, and Middle Fingers
- Cup Hand: Hand Cupped, as for Holding an Object or Scooping up Water
- Cylinder Large: Holding a Large Cylinder, such as a Coffee Can or Vase
- Cylinder Medium: Holding a Medium-Size Cylinder, such as a Soda Can
- Cylinder Small 1: Holding and Pointing a Small Cylindrical Object, such as a Sword Grip, a Flashlight, a Barbecue Fork, a Wand, Etc.
- Cylinder Small 2: Gripping a Small Cylindrical Object, such as a Broom Handle, a Bicycle Grip, a Hand Weight, Etc.
- Fork-Spoon: Holding a Fork or Spoon; also Works for an Artist's Paintbrush or Pen
- Hand Flat 1: Hand Pressed against a Flat Surface with the Fingers Spread
- Hand Flat 2: Same as Above, but with the Fingers Together
- Hand Tended: Hand Resting on Flat Surface, with the Fingers 'Tented'
- Lipstick: Holding a Tube of Lipstick or Chapstick, or any Other Small Cylindrical Object
- Little Bit: Using the Thumb and Forefinger to Indicate a Small Amount-- 'Just a Little Bit'
- Pencil: Holding a Pencil or Pen in Writing Position; Can also Be Used for Artist's Paintbrush, Small Carving Tools, Etc.
- Phone: Holding a Regular Telephone Receiver
- Pinch 1: Pinching the Thumb and Forefinger Together
- Pinch 2: A Two-Fingered Pinch
- Pinch 3: A Three-Fingered Pinch
- Pinchgrip 1: Gripping a Flat Object, such as a Business Card or Piece of Paper, between the Thumb and Index Finger
- Pinchgrip 2: A Stronger Variation of Pinchgrip 1
- Sandwich: Holding a Hamburger, Sandwich, or any Similar Object
- Spray Bottle: Holding Any Sort of Small Spray Bottle
- Table Knife: Holding a Table Knife; Can also Be Used for Other Small Tools, such as a Chisel or Wood-Carving Knife
- Wine Bottle 1: Holding a Wine Bottle (or Other Cylindrical Object) between the Thumb and Fingertips
- Wine Bottle 2: Holding a Wine Bottle (or Similar Bottle) by the Neck
- Wine Glass 1: Holding a Wine Glass by the Bowl
- Wine Glass 2: Holding a Wine Glass by the Stem (also Useful for Holding a Flower or Any Other Such Object
- Zero Fingers: Returns Fingers to the 'Zero' Position