SKU:11763Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:N/ASKU:11763Artist:Compatible Figures:N/ACompatible Software:N/A
This product includes the following products
The spotlight... A dreaded light type for most new 3D artists, since it requires precise positioning, aiming and fine tuning of its impact on your scene. Well, fear no more! This 92 min video tutorial with Waldemar Belwon from Dreamlight, will teach you how to MASTER these small fantastic lights, that case be used for absolute 100% precision lighting and beautiful effects.
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- Generic theory and practical examples in DAZ Studio and Lightwave.
- This knowledge can be used in any 3D software.
- In this 92 min video tutorial with Waldemar Belwon, you'll learn:
- Where to place your spotlights and why
- How to adjust them for 100% control and precision lighting
- How to avoid spilling on nearby objects
- How to aim the spotlights much easier
- How to get absolute control of your foreground and background
- How to light nearby characters individually
- How to get a good balance in your image
- High rez 1280 x 720 HD quality
- .MP4 and .WMV Formats
- Free DAZ Studio basic course
- Members of the Dreamlight 3D Club already have access to this video tutorial
NotesThis product requires any program capable of playing .MP4 or .WMV video files.