Produced in mid-1942 by the Wunderwaffen advanced products division of the German military, Die Sturmspinne is a perfect example of the advances made during this time. Its six legs contain several independently powered engines to give them full articulation. Intended as artillery support over irregular terrain (such as in urban environments), it was armed with the same 15 cm SFH 18 L/30 howitzer as the GW (sf) Hummel self-propelled gun. Though eventually countered by the M75E Quad Tank, this unique weapon system gave the German armored divisions a distinct edge in fire support for quite some time.
What's Included and Features
- Fully articulated, original geometry diesel-punk styled artillery piece (.CR2 and .OBJ)
- 4 Texture, Bump, Displacement and Specular Maps (4000 x 4000)
- 4 Texture, Bump, Displacement and Specular Maps (2048 x 2048)
- 1 Reflection Map (128 x 128)
- This product contains a special .DSA material preset which applies automatically when the figure is loaded in DAZ Studio.