Dark Designs Volumes 1 and 2 by Laurie S and Moyra can be used independently from each other, but for the greatest versatility they were created to coordinate together.
Dark Designs Volume 2 is a vast set of cutting-edge coordinated stone, ironwork, building details, fabric and stained glass texture resources, with transparency support and bump maps, along with the innovative addition of displacement maps for most of the base files.
10 Bonus Bryce Materials Included!
What's Included and FeaturesFeatures
- This product can be used as a merchant resource to create new original texture packs for models
- 2 seamless brick walls, 1 wrought iron and 2 roofs (1500 x 1500) with bump maps and displacement maps
- 4 elaborate stone moldings and 3 stone detail designs,in png format for perfect transparency support (where necessary) and with bump maps
- 1 stone window and 1 stone column, in png format for perfect transparency support and with bump maps
- 2 seamless ironwork patterns and 3 ironwork decorations, in png format for perfect transparency support and with bump maps
- 3 seamless stonework patterns and 2 genuine historically patterned fabrics, in png format for perfect transparency support (where necessary) and with bump maps
- 1 stained glass window and one stained glass pattern with special alpha maps that account for glass distortion and color transparency, for the ultimate in realism
- Bonus: 10 Bryce Materials!