...a voice sounds over the intercomm system...
Welcome to The Cargo Hold, as you make your way through from The Loading Dock please keep all items and baggage neat and orderly and stowed in their proper places.
The Cargo Hold comes equipped with many lockers and storage compartments for your belongings and goods, as well as plenty of space for the larger goods containers you may have collected.
Please watch your step when coming and going through the doors as they open and close from the top and bottom and may cause accidents if you are not careful.
Have a nice day and as always please enjoy your stay.
For additional information or if you have any questions, please see our Cargo Hold Release Thread.
What's Included and Features
- 1 Full Scene Preset (.PP2) (Saved to work with The Loading Dock Released by DAZ3D)
- 1 Full Scene Preset of Cargo Hold with Hallways (.PP2)
- 3 Partial Scene Presets (.PP2)
- Cargo Hold
- Corridor Left
- Corridor RIght
- Single Load Props (.PP2 & .OBJ):
- Left Corridor Door with Open Morphs
- Right Corridor Door with Open Morphs
- Cargo Hold Ceiling
- Cargo Hold Back Wall
- Cargo Hold Front Wall
- Cargo Hold Right Wall
- Cargo Hold Left Wall
- Corridor Left Ceiling
- Corridor Left Floor
- Corridor Left Door Frame
- Corridor Left Back Wall
- Corridor Left Right Wall
- Corridor Left Left Wall
- Corridor Right Ceiling
- Corridor Right Floor
- Corridor Right Door Frame
- Corridor Right Back Wall
- Corridor Right Right Wall
- Corridor Right Left Wall
- Poser Lights (.LT2 & .DSA):
- Bonus DS Only Light (.DSA)
- Preset Camera Options:
- Cargo Hold
- Cargo Hold 2
- Cargo Hold 3
- Left Corridor
- Left Corridor 2
- Right Corridor
- Right Corridor 2
- 83 Cargo Hold Texture and Bump Maps (4000 x 4000)
- 01 Cargo Hold Reflection Map (1000 x 500)
- P6 Material Presets (.MC6)
- P6 Pose Presets (.PZ2)
- DAZ Studio 3+ Material Presets (.DSA)
- Material Poses to Apply All Presets
- General Notes:
- This set comes with high resolution textures 4000x4000 as well as fairly high poly models. If you are on an older computer, you may want to only load the sections you need for your render.
- As an alternative you can also re-save the maps to smaller resolutions (you will always have the full resolution files that you can reinstall via the installers)
- If you have any additional questions, please see our thread in the Commons or you can E-Mail me.
- For Poser:
- We recommend using the MC6 files for the most rewarding experience within Poser though if you prefer using the pz2 files, please be sure you load in a figure like V4 etc. before loading any of the scenes or individual props from this set.
- For DAZ Studio:
- If you would like to add all the DS Mats to the entire scene at once, select all props at once in the Scene Editor Tab (shift select) and then just go down the list of mats once and it applys to all the right props even if there are multiples of the same prop loaded.
- The DS Mats can be found in the Pose Folder AND the Materials Folder as DS4 can read files in the Materials folder. Both sets of DS Mats are the same, they are placed in two locations for your convenience.