PA's I would like to see in the PA Sale

Comments

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited September 2012

And blondie9999?

You brought it. :)

Aquatic Genesis is awesome and shows a superb amount of skill and know-how but I bought your Trekker boots cause I really love the way they look and have wanted them specifically for Genesis for a while.

Any chance of the Metal Stompers for Genesis in the near future? They look awesome!

Post edited by RKane_1 on
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited September 2012

I have a bit of money flagged for Mareah/Sickleyield (if the suit makes it during the PA Sale. Probably won't have funds enough for the bundle.) Ant Farm and Valea both have older products I could use for an upcoming project. Blondie9999's New product works for that project as well, so I already picked it up

There are several others I'd love to buy from as well (RawArt, AprilYSH, Morris, Valandar, just to name a few) but it depends on when their days are in relation to having available funds. I've already had to pass on several vendors who's products I like because I didn't have funds to spare.

I'm sorry, guys, I just don't have the money to buy from everyone. :(

Edit for typo

Post edited by DaWaterRat on
  • JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

Sickleyield is awesome, Her stuff is some of my favorite when it comes to super conforming and super morph packed clothing.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,783
    edited December 1969

So all this talk about PA Sales of PA Sale past and what we are looking forward to etc, anyone got any renders of items you got in previous years that you loved and wanna share or anything you got so far in this sale that you love? I know sometimes it helps me decide what to get or shows me how something could be used that maybe I wouldn't think of and on a limited budget is always a welcome sight :) So I say bring on the renders! :)

*waits all patient like to see all the cool renders*

Any up now? How bout now? now? hehehe :)

edited December 1969

So all this talk about PA Sales of PA Sale past and what we are looking forward to etc, anyone got any renders of items you got in previous years that you loved and wanna share or anything you got so far in this sale that you love? I know sometimes it helps me decide what to get or shows me how something could be used that maybe I wouldn't think of and on a limited budget is always a welcome sight :) So I say bring on the renders! :)

That's a great idea..

Problem is I can never remember things like that...

My brain is nothing but clutter

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I was just thinking the same. I always get excited by the PA sale, I think it's one of my fav sales, and I love waiting to see who is going to release what new shiny for us, but I can't remember what I bought last year. Maybe going to check my November purchase oreders will give me an idea.

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

One of my favorite buys from last year (that I actually have rendered!) is the Almirena dress and texture set by -esha-

Here it is (the black dress on the left) over one of my freebie second skin textures (the neck and sleeve part) - it's very versatile and has different layers and an overskirt and stuff.

The other thing I got during last year's sale (I think?) that has been a game changer for me is the Jasmin bundle from 3d Universe. The character and clothes are cute, but the included light set is AWESOME. (I think the same lights are also in one of his other toon Genesis sets). I've been using it for all my promos and most of my other renders because it's really a nice, flattering light that doesn't take an age to render.

This year I splurged on some Stonemason stuff including all of the Greeble city blocks, which I'll be playing with in Vue as soon as I get a chance.

Unders-2.jpg
    598 x 637 - 250K
    edited December 1969

That's pretty Canary3d

edited December 1969

Thanks! The other PA items in that pic are the pants from Luthbel's Genesis Highlander with textures by Arien and the Belle Arum hair from Surreality and Arien (on the right), which I use all the time.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited September 2012

I'm looking for some killer hair out of this PA sale. I don't care who it is from just that it is good.

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
    edited December 1969

That's a great idea..

Problem is I can never remember things like that...

My brain is nothing but clutter

Well you can render what ya bought so far or I reckon even anything you love in general since PA back catalogs etc are on sale as well and it would be fun to see the renders :)

edited December 1969

I have not been able to buy anything from here.

I bought something on sale from Xurge3d

edited December 1969

VALANDAR IS ON SALE!!! OH JOYOUS DAY! KALOOKALAY!!!

And an AWESOME set of armor to boot!

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    I wasn't actually part of the DAZ community during the last PA sale, but when I read about the upcoming PA event, I dug through the 2011 one on the archived forum. This particular post is AWESOME as an introduction to many of the PA's:

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=176534

We of course have new PA's since then, and some of those from last year have probably dropped by the wayside, but that post is a great insight into the people behind the names that our wallets/pocketbooks shriek and our runtimes and creative juices purr at the mention of. :-)

-- Morgan

edited December 1969

Yeah that was a really nice thread from last year :) I enjoyed reading and trying to guess who was who :)

So what did we all get today?

And where are those renders...I know you all have some...fork um over! ;)

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

.... :) So I say bring on the renders! :)

What a great idea! I'll have to see if there is some way to see what I bought last year....hmmm????

edited December 1969

I think I'll share one...one of my fav vendors is Deviney. I always looks forward to his releases so I am really looking forward to see if he is in this PA Sale :) This is a pic I did with his Winter Collection brushes (all the snow etc in this image are all from that set.) :)

LetItSnowVibrant.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1007K
    edited December 1969

Yeah that was a really nice thread from last year :) I enjoyed reading and trying to guess who was who :)

So what did we all get today?

And where are those renders...I know you all have some...fork um over! ;)

i gots Cavalier, Helligator, Lantios Core Lighting, Renegade shirt, Fenrir Wold, Capses poses.....oh crap.... wait... do I have to PAY that credit card bill? *sigh*

Now where do i hide this from the wife? Hmmmm.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Some of my favorites have already hit, especially when you count today. I'd love to see SickleYield, Marieah ( I think I totally misspelled her name!), Dreamlight, Luthbel, and Uzilite if he is even still around. The Marquis set has been in my wishlist forever now!

There are lots of others too and often during these sales I find some vendor whose stuff I haven't looked at before and end up buying from them and adding them to my favorites as well.

edited December 1969

Lantios's store is on sale today

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

I think I'll share one...one of my fav vendors is Deviney. I always looks forward to his releases so I am really looking forward to see if he is in this PA Sale :) This is a pic I did with his Winter Collection brushes (all the snow etc in this image are all from that set.) :)

Ahhh, I just died of cuteness! :D So far I only bought Damon, plus The Priestess and Nia and Nala, all by Raiya.
  • JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited September 2012

I've been tempted to get at least one of Raiya's girls ( I love the promos)... And I was soooo sooo wanting to cave and spend everything I have on 3DU's stuff ( I want sooo much of his stuff) but I *have* to get those toon shaders (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/visual-style-shaders) of DraagonStorm's, just cuz...LOL

p.s... I love that image of yours, Ann! :) I love Ron's stuff, too!

And I love blondie and Valadar's stuff...and Rawart's and ...EVERYBODY's STUFF...LOL

*Love, Love, Love*
    4 ALL the PA's

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

I've been tempted to get at least one of Raiya's girls ( I love the promos)... And I was soooo sooo wanting to cave and spend everything I have on 3DU's stuff ( I want sooo much of his stuff) but I *have* to get those toon shaders (http://www.daz3d.com/shop/visual-style-shaders) of DraagonStorm's, just cuz...LOL

p.s... I love that image of yours, Ann! :) I love Ron's stuff, too!

And I love blondie and Valadar's stuff...and Rawart's and ...EVERYBODY's STUFF...LOL

*Love, Love, Love*
    4 ALL the PA's

Raiya's guys and girls are awesome; if you get a chance, I highly recommend them. Beautiful textures, beautiful custom morphs. Dawn, The Priestess, Vanite, and Esmeralda are among my favorites of her girls; Azrael is my favorite of her guys--and I don't even do goth renders! Actually, his fair skin has a nice, faint olive tinge which makes him nice for anything from a European to a fair skinned Levantine, Armenian, etc.
  • edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Only reason I would be offended is if my name isn't mentioned LOL

Shop RawArt!!!...RawArt RULZ!!!!!!!!

haha

:lol: :coolgrin:

Well, you're a given. If there's a PA sale without RawArt, it's just not a PA Sale.:coolgrin:

Now the one I'd like to see is Merlin Studios. ;-)

<<em>puts out a plate of cookies & drops down on floor, begging Merlin to put his store on the PA sale.>

edited December 1969

Indeed

I love all of Merlins Asian sets. They are amazing!

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited September 2012

I posted this on the main PA sale thread, but since there was a call for renders here--and since the blondie9999 and Raiya sales will be ending soon--I thought I'd cross-post.

Used:
    Naoki for V4 and V5 - Raiya
    Benjamin for M5 - Raiya (DAZ Original)
    Feminine Touch - Raiya (DAZ Original)
    Manly Men M5 - Raiya (DAZ Original)
    James for M5 - Raiya (DAZ Original)
    Short Beard for Genesis - blondie9999
    Renegade Shirts for Genesis - Valandar
    Genesis Bracers - Valandar (DAZ Original)
    Lantios Lights 2 - Lantios

Only other things used in the scene were Michael 5, Evolutions morphs, and some of the content included with DS4.5.

Formula for the hero:
    M5 1.0
    FemaleFace06 20%
    NaokiHead 40%
    BenjaminHead 50%
    ManlyMenHead02 50%
    JamesBody 50%
    ManlyMen04 50%
    ManlyMen08 50%
    Body Tone 1.00
    Bodybuilder 0.1
    Fitness 0.2
    FitnessDetails 1.00
    Lips Thin 0.6
    Eyelashes Hide Layer 0.3
    Eyelashes Length -0.3

Naoki skin texture

raiya-valandar-blondie2.jpg
    800 x 450 - 184K
    Post edited by Scott Livingston on
    edited December 1969

Here's a 50/50 Genesis mix of Hitomi with Raiya's "Summer Edition Liu." Liu is a lovely character (and is for both Genesis and V4) and she mixes very well with other morphs, too. I use the Liu texture for all kinds of characters.

hitomi_liu_mix_by_canary3d-d4x4nyd.jpg
    500 x 650 - 182K
  • CyonixCyonix Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

A few I'm waiting on...

Dimension3D - 50% off of Genesis Generation X would be nice!
    MallenLane - I've been waiting to get Hitomi ever since it was released.
    DimensionTheory - Interjection looks pretty useful.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...nobody mentioned Thorne/Sarsa.

...pity.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

cos there's just too many to name! LOl
    you mention one....then after you post you go "OMG i forgot so-and-so" and so you post and then it's "holy cow, there's also so-and-so and so-and-so whose stuff I love"....and then a few minutes later, "hey wait, so-and-so does AWESOME stuff".

LOL.

It gets to the point where I'm just gonna copy and paste every single PA name from the list and say that's who I'm dying to see come up. :D