Freebies by Catherine3678a

13»

Comments

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,236

Hi.  I downloaded your utility and was really impressed with it.  Several items for G8 have autofit perfectly.  But I ran into an issue where a pair of gloves for G8 won't autofit for G3.  Progress bar just sits there at 16% and then DAZ stop responding.  And ideas?

Thanks!

• hey there ^^ - stumbled into your thread searching for totally something else (namely, G8 UV), and i saw your clones packs.. i don't understand, don't G8M & G8F already have autofit clones for the downwards genesis generations? or better said, what is the difference between the autofit clones i see when the autofit menu unrolls, and the ones that you made? except maybe the new addition of cross-gender clones, but those were made later as i saw in the thread, so there was a point with the previous ones, and i completely miss it.. yup, i confuzzle easily ~

• Sphinx MagooSphinx Magoo Posts: 533

Yes :-)

AutoFit Clones for all the Genesis clans to share clothes with the G8s.

Part 1 - G3s <=> G8s

Part 2 Genesis, G2 <=> G8s

These clones were created using D/S4.6 and so hopefully will work in that as well as all the more recent editions.

Oh, this is the best! Thank you so much!

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,126

All of this is great thank you.

• WindamyreWindamyre Posts: 98

Not to Necro this tab, but this is the only place I've found that has any useful info on Genesis 3 PowerPose.

I recently reinstalled and redownloaded the PowerPose template for Genesis 3.  Thanks for crafting this!

The only issue I'm having is that I don't get the Pose Points for the Body or the Hands, Just the Head and the Feet. The images load fine.  This is for both Male and Female.

I do notice an error in the log "WARNING: general\dzcontentmgr.cpp(3409): Empty absolutePath passed to DzContentMgr::getRelativePath()" every time I switch to a non-functioning template.  I verified that the filenames match up and that I had, indeed, copied the files into the plugins/PowerPower/ folder.  I checked to make sure that I didn't include any strange white space, capitalization, etc.

I did not go so far as to check the .dsx files beyond a quick scan.  I'm unsure of the format, and it looks more like an issue loading with loading in the file than with the format of the target document.  Also, there was no existing information in the Template file, so I ended up appending it between the </tplset> for Dragon and the </tempalte_suite> tags.

Anyone with any ideas?

• patience55patience55 Posts: 6,988
    Windamyre said:

Not to Necro this tab, but this is the only place I've found that has any useful info on Genesis 3 PowerPose.

I recently reinstalled and redownloaded the PowerPose template for Genesis 3.  Thanks for crafting this!

The only issue I'm having is that I don't get the Pose Points for the Body or the Hands, Just the Head and the Feet. The images load fine.  This is for both Male and Female.

I do notice an error in the log "WARNING: general\dzcontentmgr.cpp(3409): Empty absolutePath passed to DzContentMgr::getRelativePath()" every time I switch to a non-functioning template.  I verified that the filenames match up and that I had, indeed, copied the files into the plugins/PowerPower/ folder.  I checked to make sure that I didn't include any strange white space, capitalization, etc.

I did not go so far as to check the .dsx files beyond a quick scan.  I'm unsure of the format, and it looks more like an issue loading with loading in the file than with the format of the target document.  Also, there was no existing information in the Template file, so I ended up appending it between the </tplset> for Dragon and the </tempalte_suite> tags.

Anyone with any ideas?

Hi, some changes were made to Powerpoint in general over the editions, could be that's the issue, I don't know for sure. I know that if you have run any updates for the program, the work for powerpoints needs to be redone. Updates tend to overwrite changes we make ;-)

Yes :-)

AutoFit Clones for all the Genesis clans to share clothes with the G8s.

Part 1 - G3s <=> G8s

Part 2 Genesis, G2 <=> G8s

These clones were created using D/S4.6 and so hopefully will work in that as well as all the more recent editions.

Oh, this is the best! Thank you so much!

You're very welcome, thanks for the feedback :-)

All of this is great thank you.

You're most welcome :-)

hey there ^^ - stumbled into your thread searching for totally something else (namely, G8 UV), and i saw your clones packs.. i don't understand, don't G8M & G8F already have autofit clones for the downwards genesis generations? or better said, what is the difference between the autofit clones i see when the autofit menu unrolls, and the ones that you made? except maybe the new addition of cross-gender clones, but those were made later as i saw in the thread, so there was a point with the previous ones, and i completely miss it.. yup, i confuzzle easily ~

Yes they do come with auto-fit clones which if/when you use, you will discover "why" I made the ones I did ;-)

Geminii23 said:

Hi.  I downloaded your utility and was really impressed with it.  Several items for G8 have autofit perfectly.  But I ran into an issue where a pair of gloves for G8 won't autofit for G3.  Progress bar just sits there at 16% and then DAZ stop responding.  And ideas?

Thanks!

For items such as gloves and shoes I tend to prefer "remaking" the item for the desired figure. Bones are different between some of the models.

If you load G8, load the gloves, then on G8 dial in the G3 shape AND pose, then "unparent" the gloves and shoot those over the bridge to Hexagon OR export out the .obj file with NO groups ... then load G3, shoot the gloves back from Hexagon OR import in the gloves .obj [remove the original pair first], use the Transfer Utility to make them into a clothing item. Save file as figure/prop to your own folders for remakes. [i.e. don't overwrite the originals]

With files brought over via Hexagon, check the surfaces, there could be one with "0", remove that on the tools tab.

• v1si0n4ryv1si0n4ry Posts: 80

God bless you

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 671

hey there ^^ - stumbled into your thread searching for totally something else (namely, G8 UV), and i saw your clones packs.. i don't understand, don't G8M & G8F already have autofit clones for the downwards genesis generations? or better said, what is the difference between the autofit clones i see when the autofit menu unrolls, and the ones that you made? except maybe the new addition of cross-gender clones, but those were made later as i saw in the thread, so there was a point with the previous ones, and i completely miss it.. yup, i confuzzle easily ~

Yes they do come with auto-fit clones which if/when you use, you will discover "why" I made the ones I did ;-)

i kinda lost this thread somehow... laugh - discovered it again deleting old starred threads ~

but now the clones come even way more handy: i have a flurry of new G3Ms, and new G8M outfits - the backwards compatibility is very very appreciated! thanks a lot!

• Hi Catherine3678a,

Thank you for the freebies tutorials.

Cheers SB24

• C3678aC3678a Posts: 2

Howdy All!

I'm just passing by for a moment ... have no idea how let alone when I can release some more items ... this little machine is a challenge to work with ;-)

WIP at the moment is for some skins on the V4 maps for Genesis.

wip.png
    640 x 863 - 377K
  • C3678aC3678a Posts: 2
    edited February 8

Have uploaded the folder:  Cherish  

link retired. Sorry, didn't realize that the posts no longer move up in line and with no comments or apparent downloads am thinking this is a dead board.

:-(

Post edited by C3678a on