The Streets Of The Wild West is amazing!

2»

Comments

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited June 2017
    dikatin said:

Stonemason's stuff is beyond anything. It's just so good

True, True

Everytime I think he can't push it any farther, He DOES!

Post edited by Chohole on
  • escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

Excellent as we have come to expect!

Does anyone know of good cheap/free tumble weed models?  Turbo$quid has a good looking one.. but...

• Digital Lite DesignDigital Lite Design Posts: 728
    edited June 2017

Distracted
    Good girls and bad boys....been going on for ages.

Another of the render presets.  I just added 2 figures and adjusted the Dof a bit to suit my needs.

I used Wilmap's Pioneer Dress for Genesis. (freebie from their site) I'd LOVE to see more westernwear for women and men.  Unfortunately, period clothing is verry hard to find unless you're looking for the stripper versions.  :P

distracted.jpg
    1920 x 870 - 758K
    Post edited by Digital Lite Design on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,259

'Streets of the Wild West' and Luthbel's clothes look amazing! And I am very pleased to see that Stonemason chose the German President's name for his mining company... ;-D

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,309
    tsarist said:

I'm not even a fan of the wild west, but Stonemason's set has me wanting to "head them off at the pass"

I'm sorely tempted, too.  Most of my stuff is quasi-medieval, tolkiesque fantasy stuff but this caught my attention nonetheless.

Cheers,

Alex.

• escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

Iff you want to whip up some tumbleweeds just adjust the size of some trees to get an appropriate ballish shape, remove the leaves and reshade the bark with a light colored wood shader. The MultiRes Aspen set and find it works well - probably many others too.  

• FrinkkyFrinkky Posts: 388

Quick question for Stonemason - are there plans for interiors? I'd especially love the saloon bar to be populated! 

• goggerfett@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 2,291
    edited July 2017

WOOHOO!!  I've been silently grumbling about lack of cameras and whatnot. I like the OPTION of using the included cameras and MAN, you can learn so much just by looking at the promo camera parameters!  Thanks for including them!  I'd even be willing to pay a separate price for camera setups for any of your previous products that didn't include them!

I'll just set a spell right here and wait...

Waiting for retro-fitted cameras

FS_Streets_Of_The_Wild_West_Camera1_009b_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 522K
    Post edited by [email protected] on
  • Squirrel's gone western!

Okay, that is one of the CUTEST danged things I've seen in ages!

• I bought the set (and the outfits on sale that day) and am looking forward to getting to use it soon.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

What is the difference between Daz studio version and the obj version?

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

What is the difference between Daz studio version and the obj version?

Use the Daz Studio version in DS and use the obj for programs that don't support DS files like Poser and other software.

Laurie

• MardookMardook Posts: 291

Its an amazing set and the render settings it comes with are great for personal use as well. :)

• Roman_K2Roman_K2 Posts: 1,198
    edited July 2017

This set is over the top fantastic.

I saw the product page and I thought "this is really impressive".  So no surprise really to see folks have started posting accolades. yes

(Edit) of possible interest - "The Last Gunfight" by Jeff Guinn (Amazon link).  Just something I happen to be reading.  There are also some books about Gary Cooper and "High Noon" etc.

Post edited by Roman_K2 on
  • fred9803fred9803 Posts: 1,558
    dikatin said:

Stonemason's stuff is beyond anything. It's just so good

Yes they are. All of them are surperb. As if we didn't already know that....

• To keep posts to a minimum and since my question is really short, I'll post my question in this thread instead of creating a new one. I hope that the thread creator don't mind.

I juat wanted to know if the buildings have interiors.