The Streets Of The Wild West is amazing!

Digital Lite DesignDigital Lite Design Posts: 728
edited June 2017 in The Commons

I absolutely LOVE anything western.  This set is over the top fantastic.  It comes with all the scenes in the promos. Click and render!!  I just added a few cattle, a cowboy and instant cattle drive through town.  :)  Add in Luthbel's Desperado clothing set....I am in heaven!!  :)

Full gallery size.  https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/382301/

Post edited by Digital Lite Design on

Comments

• KindredArtsKindredArts Posts: 1,217

Looks great Kat, stone never disappoints smiley

• StonemasonStonemason Posts: 1,160

looks great..good to see your enjoying the new environment!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

I know it. Both were also an instant buy for me too ;).

Laurie

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714

Looks great yes, both here and on the promos. How is it on resources?

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,024

heh -  have helped out on some friends ranches at roundup time..

Pic taken back before we became old and achy.. my wife, aka Miss Jeannie gettign ready to move a few head up to the  main herd.. bad pic, taken with a disposable pocket camera

• I agree, and thanks Stonemason for the photography lesson (using cameras).

• Taoz said:

I've got an older machine (8GB of Ram and a 2GB video card) and it is very easy on resources, at least for 3Dellight renders which rend quicky). 

• Digital Lite DesignDigital Lite Design Posts: 728
    edited June 2017
    Taoz said:

It isn't bad.  I have a 980ti and with all the added figures (plus LAMH on the cat) it rendered out in aprox 20 min. (Iray and included using his atmosphere, which adds render time)

For all the users who have been asking Stonemason to include scenes, cameras etc to help them get "his" results....This is it!!  Every single promo render can be accomplished here.  :)  Just add figures and hit render.  Even if you aren't a huge Western fan, there is so much to learn from this set about lights, rendering etc....Well worth the cost in so many ways. 

Post edited by Digital Lite Design on
  • looks great..good to see your enjoying the new environment!

Thanks Stonemason.  :)  It is something I have wanted for years!!  Reminds me of home.  I grew up in a small West Texas town in cattle ranching country.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,942

I 'cheated' and used a supplied camera *whichis not usual for me) and ended up with:

• Haha!  Great one.  :) 

SimonJM said:

I 'cheated' and used a supplied camera *whichis not usual for me) and ended up with:

SimonJM said:

Been way too long since I'd use the Moorrland Dragon and I also wanted to use Luthbel's new Desperado outfit, so the pair-up seemed only natural cheeky

• SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

Been way too long since I'd use the Moorrland Dragon and I also wanted to use Luthbel's new Desperado outfit, so the pair-up seemed only natural cheeky

Oh of course!!  Makes perfect sense to me. :)

SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

Plus being able to allude to the old Shadowrun diktat: "shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon" smiley

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    Taoz said:

I've got an older machine (8GB of Ram and a 2GB video card) and it is very easy on resources, at least for 3Dellight renders which rend quicky). 

Taoz said:

It isn't bad.  I have a 980ti and with all the added figures (plus LAMH on the cat) it rendered out in aprox 20 min. (Iray and included using his atmosphere, which adds render time)

For all the users who have been asking Stonemason to include scenes, cameras etc to help them get "his" results....This is it!!  Every single promo render can be accomplished here.  :)  Just add figures and hit render.  Even if you aren't a huge Western fan, there is so much to learn from this set about lights, rendering etc....Well worth the cost in so many ways. 

OK, thanks!

• SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

Plus being able to allude to the old Shadowrun diktat: "shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon" smiley

Haha!!  Heard that one before.  :)  (BF is a shadowrun player from old)  LOL

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606

I'm not even a fan of the wild west, but Stonemason's set has me wanting to "head them off at the pass"

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,461
    edited June 2017

There's a new Sheriff in town!

SheriffBrento.jpg
    1000 x 1294 - 1M
    Post edited by Greybro on
  • tsarist said:

I'm not even a fan of the wild west, but Stonemason's set has me wanting to "head them off at the pass"

Well worth it.  :)

• Nicely done! 

Greybro said:

There's a new Sheriff in town!

• Squirrel's gone western!

western_squirrel.jpg
    2415 x 1095 - 1M
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

That is a thing of beauty, Katherine!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050

Squirrel's gone western!

The best one yet!

• KnightTekKnightTek Posts: 62

Squirrel's gone western!

Too cute! :-)

• Jim_1831252Jim_1831252 Posts: 728

squirrel! Did you do the hair yourself, or is that a store product? The set looks great in your renders.

Squirrel's gone western!

LMAO!

• escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

Squirrel's gone western!

perfect!

It makes me think we need Rocky and Bullwinkle characters

• @timmins.william , KnightTek , barbult - Thanks!  :)
    @Jim - The squirrel comes with a LAMH preset.  I used that.

@SimonJM - Glad ge got a smile out of you.
    @escrandall - A similar render was next on my list.  :D

• escrandallescrandall Posts: 487

@timmins.william , KnightTek , barbult - Thanks!  :)
    @Jim - The squirrel comes with a LAMH preset.  I used that.

@SimonJM - Glad ge got a smile out of you.
    @escrandall - A similar render was next on my list.  :D

It was that squirrel that made me put The Streets of the Wild West on my list for near term purchase:-)

• dikatindikatin Posts: 33
    edited June 2017

Stonemason's stuff is beyond anything. It's just so good

Post edited by Chohole on