StrangeFate's stuff: Tribal Armor & Body Paints out now!

Comments

• Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611

Instant.... anything heart

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

As usual this looks awesome :)

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,247

That really looks good

• Hallway Promoooos!

Some things of note:

1. I've been using a bit of volumetrics in some of the promos because well, it looks really nice. I'll include a material preset with the product for the volumetric material. All you have to do then is apply it to a box or other primitive that covers the scene. Settings are not perfect because they're a pain to adjust but PS auto contrast does mostly an okay job of balancing things out.
    rendering a version with and another without volumetrics and blending them 50/50 also yielded decent results.

2. You may notice  that one of the renders using the Living room Furniture props.That product will be updated with Subscenes that decorate the hallways (just like the Hallway furniture product will).
    That way, you don't need to buy the Hallway props to have them decorated, or if you have both prop sets, you can have more variation.

3. The wall mounted shields' designs included with the Furniture product are compatible with the ROG Fantasy Shields Product... so if you have that product, you can apply the materials included to the shields there, and also apply any designs from the Fantasy Shields product to the wall mounted shields.

Waiting as patiently as possible

Really looks good

Fingers tapping wink

• Beyond saying everything looks utterly gorgeous, I have one comment.

The barrels in the left of the first image look as if they have been lovingly sanded and then oiled to give a semi-matt/semi-gloss finish. I have never come across barrels that show that finish - much as I'd love to. They are usually pretty rough or in a room for a functional purpose & have a pretty high gloss finish. Just my tuppence hapenny.

Regards,

Richard.

• @richardandtracy but you're talking about common barrels, these clearly belong to some exquisite brew!

• Strangefate said:

@richardandtracy but you're talking about common barrels, these clearly belong to some exquisite brew!

laugh 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091
    edited April 2021

Strangefate said:

@richardandtracy but you're talking about common barrels, these clearly belong to some exquisite brew!

Brew? I assumed they were full of Longbottom Leaf!

ETA: By the way the promos are looking very good. I can't wait.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • A few more promos using the Fantasy Home Living Room Furniture Product. The Hallways include scene subsets to decorate everything with those too, so you can get a bit more out of that (not quite so) old furniture.

Wow that's fantastic

Hallway and furniture sets are out

• They are !! :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091

And bought! Great sets, thank you for all your efforts.

MelanieL said:

And bought! Great sets, thank you for all your efforts.

Ditto 

• Thanks a lot for the support!

• Romulus71Romulus71 Posts: 140

Strangefate I love, LOVE your interiors. I buy them all, but I am hoping for some of those new armor sets you previewed a year or two ago. Pretty please!

• @Romulus71 We're working on the armors on the side, haven't given up on them, :)

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,071

You've been busy! (and I've been away for a while); I can say, I have you on my list with Stonemason - you make it, I buy it.  Everytime.  Well done.

• strangefate_asdf@msn.com[email protected] Posts: 751
    edited August 2021

Working on the Fantasy Home entrance.

Interior is pretty much done and in Daz, just adding some small filler props. Candls aren't set up yet so it's a bit too dark for images.

Exterior... took me a few tries to decide on one. It's maybe a bit too elaborate compared to some of the movie ones, but we'll also do simpler, separate exteriors down the road, that can be attached to the regular entrance interior.

Some things are still WIP, the handrails / ballustrade are stand ins. Final ones will be simpler. There'll be also a version without the handrails / front porch.

Post edited by [email protected] on

Bam! As always. Instant buy... wink

• algovincianalgovincian Posts: 2,562

The sign hanging at the entrance is a nice touch. Do you have something in mind as far as a name for the place goes, or are you thinking more a "Home-Sweet-Home" thing?

As always. looking forward to following your progress.

- Greg

Credit card just screamed

• @algovincian - Sign will probably just say 'Welcome' or 'Sweet Home' yes. I'll include a blank version of the basecolor map so people can write whatever they want on it.

Only the exterior left to texture, everything else is done.

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Yay, looks good!

(Love the scuff mark on the door ;-) )

• Nath said:

Yay, looks good!

What ?! I literally just painted it... should be like new!

• NathNath Posts: 2,713

Strangefate said:

Nath said:

Yay, looks good!

What ?! I literally just painted it... should be like new!

Tell that to the wizard...

laughlaugh