Generation 3 Aiko and Hiro Appreciation Thread

Comments

• joegerardijoegerardi Posts: 226
    edited May 2013

Sylfie's my (and probably a lot of other people's) favorite Aiko 3 character.

..Joe

Sylfie_Country_Girl_2.jpg
    512 x 899 - 551K
    Post edited by joegerardi on
  • mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,601
    edited May 2013

random old render - done while working on the toght dress for Aiko3 ... which i didnt forget ! and will get around to complete ... ( shoulder-bend issues )

018.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 137K
    amyplays.jpg
    720 x 1280 - 93K
    pumpsbeta2b.jpg
    600 x 960 - 120K
    mcjFoiled.png
    1280 x 720 - 884K
    Post edited by mCasual on
  • TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

Would textures for M3 and V3' body suits work for those of Hiro3 and Aiko3?

• BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No the suits have different UV layouts.
    edited May 2013

BWSman said:

No the suits have different UV layouts.

Ugh....Hiro needs some textures, folks. >_< Need some Trek textures ~flails~

Post edited by TheCastellan on
  • EthinEthin Posts: 961
    edited December 1969

Practice at making things fit A3 that where not made for A3 using only D|S.

JapDoll006D1DAZ.jpg
    1250 x 2000 - 156K
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited May 2013

Looks great Ethin (^_^)d. Is that Nekoja's suit for Miki?

Post edited by M F M on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Looks cute!

edited December 1969

This is an artwork someone made for me of my character. Anyone know of what hair, morph, skin texture and clothes were used?

ecfj032640.jpg
    756 x 858 - 157K
    edited December 1969

That would be Redviper"s Traditional sailor uniform for A4.(top and skirt) http://www.sharecg.com/v/63622/gallery/11/Poser/The-Traditional-sailor-uniform-for-A4

The shoes and socks are A3's, but I had to use Smooth Modifier on the socks and De-Formers on the shoes to get them to fit everything I did to Aiko.

edited December 1969

No wonder I have't heard any thing from this thread for over a month, there hasn't been any thing new.

I'll change that.

WorkingLate03.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 321K
  • MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,860
    edited December 1969

forgot to post my newest...

162_-_Sophisticated-3DL.png
    600 x 900 - 544K
    edited December 1969

Ethin: great lighting - and cute morph!
    Mattymanx: sexy!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Xinnyxin :D

xinxin130701.png
    1000 x 850 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Niiiice!

edited December 1969

@ Kerya: Thanks! :D

@ Mattymanx: Great image, all three versions of it. :)

@ Misty Whisky: Xinxin! 8)

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,860
    edited December 1969

XinXin is a cutie pie!!!

Such a seductive smile on her too.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited December 1969

I've been toying with 3D Universe's Toon Amy lately, and have tweaked her to a point where I found she had a real likeability. Then someone posted an A3 render that I saw, and I realized that I had tweaked her to look closer to A3! Funny, how you come back to what you like.

That being said, this is a pic of Amy and Genesis-A3. (Head scales changed to make the point) Still different of course (Amy is slimmer, for example), but I noticed the Eye/Head ratio I stopped at, was very similar to A3.

For my character, I had decreased the "Amy Head" down by like 30%...which makes her much closer to a doe-eyed Thorne Style A3. ;-)

(Here is a link to the render I referenced)

...anyway, more of a rambling post, but it is Friday! ;)

compare.jpg
    533 x 813 - 33K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

...a little pic I did with Xin Xin, the A3 MFD with Kimono expansion, Krei Geisha shaders and a slightly "bashed up" version of Jack's Nouveau Vignette

xin_xin_geisha.jpg
    900 x 900 - 749K
    edited December 1969

...another one with her as a flighty little fey with her flutteryby friend.

This used the base SSS shaders.

xin_xin_fey.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
  • KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

I stopped getting notifications of this thread but I found it! Such great work by everyone is making me want to put away V4, Dawn and whoever else and start rendering A3 again :)

@Kyoto Kid: I love what you've done with Nouveau Vignette, perfect setting for her (are those stone lanterns by honey?)
    @Virtual_World: Wow, that looks nothing like the Karina I have - care to share your EZSkin settings? Oh and are the brows postworked, I seem to recall they were much lighter on Karina.
    @ghid: Very nice work, it really does look like a poster!
    @Kerya: Oh she looks fantastic in Lux, so delicate.
    @Ethin: Leprechaun Aiko is so cute :)
    @Leana: Great work with Hiro, he makes a very convincing elf and I like your background too.
    @snowbug: Very artistic rendering with the cherry blossoms, would make for an impressive print.
    @Mattymanx: Can't choose a favourite, I love all your Aiko images and thank you for the great freebies!

So, I un-subscribed and re-subscribed in the hopes I'll be getting notifications once again and bookmarked too for good measure.

edited July 2013

More of my character, Cassy. ^_^

Cassy_Phaser_Rifle.jpg
    905 x 870 - 356K
    Post edited by TheCastellan on
    edited December 1969

Kalypso said:
    I stopped getting notifications of this thread but I found it! Such great work by everyone is making me want to put away V4, Dawn and whoever else and start rendering A3 again :)

@Kyoto Kid: I love what you've done with Nouveau Vignette, perfect setting for her (are those stone lanterns by honey?)
    @Virtual_World: Wow, that looks nothing like the Karina I have - care to share your EZSkin settings? Oh and are the brows postworked, I seem to recall they were much lighter on Karina.
    @ghid: Very nice work, it really does look like a poster!
    @Kerya: Oh she looks fantastic in Lux, so delicate.
    @Ethin: Leprechaun Aiko is so cute :)
    @Leana: Great work with Hiro, he makes a very convincing elf and I like your background too.
    @snowbug: Very artistic rendering with the cherry blossoms, would make for an impressive print.
    @Mattymanx: Can't choose a favourite, I love all your Aiko images and thank you for the great freebies!

So, I un-subscribed and re-subscribed in the hopes I'll be getting notifications once again and bookmarked too for good measure.

...thank you. As I mentioned to Jack, the style of the architecture works very well with a far eastern setting.

The lanterns are Yukumi by Blondie9999

Yeah, the reminder bots in this software can be very flaky. For one (fairly quick moving) thread which I participate in on a regular basis, they frequently go AWOL leaving me with several pages of catching up to do.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited December 1969

For those of you who like the Aiko3-Genesis-variant...I made a little script to help more accurately transfer A3 poses to Genesis. Here is a LINK

edited December 1969

..Look Out, it's Xin Xin and her Bubble Bazooka!!!!!

Xin_Xin_and_her_Bubble_Bazooka.jpg
    900 x 900 - 602K
  • GhengisFarbGhengisFarb Posts: 173
    edited September 2013

Redfern said:
    Despite appearances, this is not LittleFox's Melody, but Aiko 3 making use of some distinctive morphs by Beth Capsces.

This is yet another stage in my never ending quest to generate the “perfect” digital Lt. M’Ress, a secondary character from the 1973 animated adaptation of Star Trek by Filmation Studios (most noted for Fat Albert and He-Man).

This time around I’m employing an improvement Achronicity (aka jenelson) made upon his Kasa morphs. (He no longer sells at Renderosity, but one can contact him at Fur Affinity if one is curious about the updated set.) As you can see this version allows for the morphing of thicker toes with squared “knuckles” and built in claws.

There’s yet to be any product that morphs the hands, but playing around with the scaling of the middle and final joints of the fingers, I discovered I was able to make them shorter and thicker, giving a bit more of a paw-like appearance, Plugging the color white into the displacement channel into the hand material zone also plumps the fingers (not depicted here). I'm currently experimenting with a few methods to give her claws upon her fingertips.

Sincerely,

Bill

Wow. I would love to have anthro feet like that for Aiko 3. Are those feet from Achronicity? Looked up by Rendo purchases and apparently I bought Kasa for Akio back in 2008. Akio.....
    Post edited by GhengisFarb on
  • UkyuuUkyuu Posts: 182
    edited September 2013

My own little contrib !

I don't remember all that I used for that. I was showing to one of my friend how I work with daz at her home and I used her library to make it (I post worked it in Manga Studio).

I'd like to buy the clothes she has so if anyone remember ^^ that would be a big help.

Kazuma_Lilith.png
    837 x 883 - 1M
    Post edited by Ukyuu on
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,573
    edited December 1969

Wow. I would love to have anthro feet like that for Aiko 3. Are those feet from Achronicity? Looked up by Rendo purchases and apparently I bought Kasa for Akio back in 2008. Akio.....

Yes, Achronicity (aka jenelson at Rendo') made them. Achronicity improved upon his original design by adding additional morphs for the digitigrade toes. He never officially released the later version he called "Kasa II", but I contacted him through his Fur Affinity account and we struck a deal.

Try contacting him through this page...

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/achronicity/

Mapper did caution me that Anchronicity has not been very active as of late. As you may already know, he withdrew his products from his Rendo' MarketPlace, but try contacting him, anyway. It certainly won't hurt.

Sincerely,

Bill

• GhengisFarbGhengisFarb Posts: 173
    edited December 1969

Redfern said:

Yes, Achronicity (aka jenelson at Rendo') made them. Achronicity improved upon his original design by adding additional morphs for the digitigrade toes. He never officially released the later version he called "Kasa II", but I contacted him through his Fur Affinity account and we struck a deal.

Try contacting him through this page...

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/achronicity/

Mapper did caution me that Anchronicity has not been very active as of late. As you may already know, he withdrew his products from his Rendo' MarketPlace, but try contacting him, anyway. It certainly won't hurt.

Sincerely,

Bill

Will do, I love Aiko 3, I've never found a sexier morph than Aiko 19 either.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited September 2013

Ukyuu said:
    My own little contrib !

I don't remember all that I used for that. I was showing to one of my friend how daz work at her home and I used her library to make it (I post worked it in Manga Studio).

I'd like to buy the clothes she has so if anyone remember ^^ that would be a big help.

That looks like my favourite A3 outfit (^_^), the Lotus for A3... not sure sure about the red belt and highlights though... perhaps recoloured?

Hair I would guess is from Xinxin for A3, also recoloured?

Possibly with the Dragon Ink tattoo on her leg?

... your friend had good taste ;-).

Post edited by M F M on