GMS Props Freebies (updated 09-09-2019)

13»

Comments

• Charles WestCharles West Posts: 123

Thanks for the wonderful freebie. I guess it is because of my background I must believe it is in an area without rain. Flat roofs are a pain in the real world and the beautiful skylight would be a roofer's nightmare creating a bunch of swimming pools if it rained... Sorry old habits die hard.  Simple rule of roofs... water runs downhill and if it leaks it is not right.  I saw how you prefer the information from other posts and do not mean it as a negative just informative.

water problem.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 359K
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,196

It looks fabulous, thank you

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,628

Thanks for the wonderful freebie. I guess it is because of my background I must believe it is in an area without rain. Flat roofs are a pain in the real world and the beautiful skylight would be a roofer's nightmare creating a bunch of swimming pools if it rained... Sorry old habits die hard.  Simple rule of roofs... water runs downhill and if it leaks it is not right.  I saw how you prefer the information from other posts and do not mean it as a negative just informative.

That did occur to me actually, but the more triangular roof I made looked terrible, so I opted for flat.

That did occur to me actually, but the more triangular roof I made looked terrible, so I opted for flat.

I thought about a high sunroof where the glass overlaps the panel frame below so it would still have the sunlight but a off the glass steps t drain but the two sides are even walled and just a minor slope on the other roof...  something like

idea-1.jpg
    879 x 899 - 80K

I thought about a high sunroof where the glass overlaps the panel frame below so it would still have the sunlight but a off the glass steps t drain but the two sides are even walled and just a minor slope on the other roof...  something like

That's an interesting idea. I may try it on my next project. Can I keep that doodle for inspiration?

That's an interesting idea. I may try it on my next project. Can I keep that doodle for inspiration?

sure and the muse called so I played with hexagon so here is a visual better than my sketch.

awallidea.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 135K

sure and the muse called so I played with hexagon so here is a visual better than my sketch.

I appreciate the visual, thanks.

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

Wow - cool - many thanks!

edited August 2018

New Freebie: Cooler

This is a simple cooler prop. It's rigged, so the wheels turn, the lid opens and the handle can be lifted. There is a drain plug cap smart-propped to the drain hole. It only has the one material, but it's for BOTH Iray and 3DL. Extract to your My Library folder. Happy rendering. 

Not tested in Poser or on a Mac.

Commercial and non commercial renders are OK, contents of the zip are not to be distributed.

Download: Sharecg|Renderosity (once it's approved)

Cooler Main.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 534K
    Post edited by zombietaggerung on

Already picked it up, looks great, thanks.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,386

Looks really good, thank you!

• LenioTGLenioTG Posts: 2,116

Thank you for everything, you're great! :D

• Philippi_ChildPhilippi_Child Posts: 648
    edited December 2018

Used to get candy cigarettes and bublegum cigars when I was a kid

You're showing your age my friend I remember those days too do you remember when Topps baseball cards came with a stick of bubble gum. Sometimes the gum would be hard as a rock I wish I held onto some of those cards though LOL!

@ Zombietaggerung

Thanks for all your wonderful work I've got many of your free items you do very good work!!!

Post edited by Philippi_Child on
  • kameneko said:

Thank you for everything, you're great! :D

Used to get candy cigarettes and bublegum cigars when I was a kid

You're showing your age my friend I remember those days too do you remember when Topps baseball cards came with a stick of bubble gum. Sometimes the gum would be hard as a rock I wish I held onto some of those cards though LOL!

@ Zombietaggerung

Thanks for all your wonderful work I've got many of your free items you do very good work!!!

You're both quite welcome. I'm glad to give back. smiley

edited March 2019

New Freebie: Dumpster

A simple Dumpster. The lid opens and it's for Iray and 3DL with a couple of recolors.

Commercial and non-commercial renders OK, contents not for redistribution.
    DS4 or higher, not tested in Poser or on a Mac.

Download: Sharecg|Renderosity (once it's approved)

Dumpster main.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 395K
    edited May 2019

New Freebie: Studio Apartment

This is a Studio Apartment. All the walls, floor, doors, and door handles are seperate props. As are the Kitchen cabinets, Bathroom Vanity, toilet, Tub, Bed/couch Pillows, Microwave, Fridge, Hotplate, End table and TV; everything is modeled in Blender. Everything is scaled properly for Daz figures.
    All moving parts are rigged or have the rotation point in the correct place. 3DL and Iray versions included. Image maps created by me. Everything is UV unwrapped and shader friendly.

Extract to your My Library folder. And please let me know if you have any issues. Licensed for commercial and non-commercial use. Tested in DS4+ not tested in Poser. 
    Contents of this zip are not allowed to be redistributed.

Download: Sharecg|Renderosity

studio main.jpg
    1200 x 937 - 392K
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,643

I d/l that last night so I will be checking it out once I get back today from doing my arrends!!

• KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,210
    Awesome freebie! Thanks for all you do.
    edited June 2019

New Freebie: Helm of the Trickster god

This Loki's helm, modeled after the version he wore in Thor: Ragnarok, modeled in Blender. It's smart-propped to G3M's or G8M's head. Iray and 3DL versions included, images used for the texture painted by me.

Compatible with DS4+. Not Tested in Poser or on a Mac.
    Extract to your My Library folder. And please let me know if you have any issues. 
    Licensed for non-commercial use ONLY. Contents of this zip are not allowed to be redistributed. 

Helm main promo.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 522K
    helm iray.png
    500 x 500 - 133K
    helm 3dl.png
    500 x 500 - 112K

LOL who doesn't love Loki.  Thank you

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,386
    edited June 2019

New Freebie: Helm of the Trickster god

This Loki's helm, modeled after the version he wore in Thor: Ragnarok, modeled in Blender. It's smart-propped to G3M's or G8M's head. Iray and 3DL versions included, images used for the texture painted by me.

Compatible with DS4+. Not Tested in Poser or on a Mac.
    Extract to your My Library folder. And please let me know if you have any issues. 
    Licensed for non-commercial use ONLY. Contents of this zip are not allowed to be redistributed. 

Oh wow, I was JUST asking for one of these!  Thank you sooooo much!!!

Edit:  I just saw on the other thread that you made this for my suggestion.  You're so kind, thank you for taking the time to make this! ^_^

Post edited by Fae3D on
    edited September 2019

New Freebie: Ring Box

It's just a ring box. I needed it for a render, and didn't want to buy one. Iray and 3DL versions included. Compatible with DS4+ NOT tested in Poser or on a Mac. Extract to your My Library folder. And please let me know if you have any issues. Licensed for commercial and non-commercial use. Contents of this zip are not allowed to be redistributed.

Sharecg|Renderosity (once it's approved)

Ring Boxes Main.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 557K
    Boxes iray.png
    1500 x 1500 - 2M
    Boxes 3DL.png
    1500 x 1500 - 1M