Popup_6.jpg
1300 x 693 - 605K
Popup_5.jpg
1300 x 693 - 594K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited September 2015

Here is an early test vid I did plugging some of the breast movement morphs into puppeteer. 

I plan to add visual icons etc, with control for both\each breast and add different interface preset options. Might need more puppeteer options depending on what I need to get this to work the way I want, but we will see how it goes.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • this reminded me of the scene from Elvira Mostress Of The Dark when she did the dance number with the tassles on her breasts another product we'll be counting down the days to

• *falls over* Bloody hell, Zevo, a little warning first :p 

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Saiyaness said:

*falls over* Bloody hell, Zevo, a little warning first :p 

He did, in the shape shift 3... IIRC.

• nicstt said:
    Saiyaness said:

*falls over* Bloody hell, Zevo, a little warning first :p 

He did, in the shape shift 3... IIRC.

I meant the boob video :p XD

• That was kind of hilarious.  Boingy...boingy...boingy.... devil

• Just curious, is there a fit control for Genesis 3 in the works?

Yes. Most of it is basically done, but still busy on the groin area to add correctors for previous generation clothing that distort when you bend the leg sideways, specially on underwear.

• Great.  both this bundle and that item are going straight in the cart when they come out.  Bouncing and all cheeky

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

Heheehehehe okay so why was the breast video not set to music????

Lol that was just a quick capture. When I make another test vid where I show the twerking from the glutes as well I'll try and remember to add music:)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Zev0 said:

Lol that was just a quick capture. When I make another test vid where I show the twerking from the glutes as well I'll try and remember to add music:)

Can she shimmy like her sister Kate   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvlDNmv7-VQ

Chohole said:
    Zev0 said:

Can she shimmy like her sister Kate   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvlDNmv7-VQ

That would work  LOL

• who's the girl in the promo pics?  has a very nice face/shape, she a nrew girl or just a morphed version of vicky or one of the others?

Thanks. That is default G3 body, with V7 head, and eyelids upper height at 50% using a slightly adjusted Eva7 skin.

• got all that just goes to show with just slight adjustment you can come up with a new looking character easily of course it doesn't hurt throwing in your morphs

edited October 2015

Agreed. Sometimes just changing skin makes a character look like somebody else, or even different directional lighting which highlight features.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • So looking forward to this!!  As far as the video, LOL!!  I thought I was headbangin' and hairwhippin' again haha.

• Cant wait for Growing up 3!!!   When will this be completed Zev0!!  AWESOME WORK AS USUAL!!!

Thanks Anonedel. According to my schedule it is supposed to come out before the year is over. Only problem is I need to finish it first lol.

• Definitely want a finished product. I'll wait for a good finished product from you Zev0 anytime. They are worth it. yes

edited October 2015

Havent figured the details, but I'm working on a new system while finishing the Glute Control product. Basically it is going to change the results when G3 bends her legs adding even more realism. It's going to include a bunch of shin, thigh and hip refinements when the legs are posed or bent. All will be automated and you control the changed effect with a single master controller. Well that is the plan anyways lol. Here is a sneak peak.

1.JPG
    1512 x 887 - 134K
    2.JPG
    1519 x 884 - 173K
    3.jpg
    1640 x 886 - 157K
    Post edited by Zev0 on

Awww come on Zev0 why do I even put my pay check in the bank???I should just hand it to you  .........

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Agree. Happy to wait as it will be worth it; but... Please hurry! cheeky

• you really are planning ahead and covering all areas with the bends that's something seen/read in the past about bends in figs and the addon fixes 

edited October 2015

For now, I am only focusing on the hip and leg area since the aim of this is to tie in with Glute Control. Genesis3 Doesn't really require a huge overhaul to be honest. Most Daz shapes for her contains their own set of bend correctives. It's the base I feel is lacking. But you can even use this with their other shapes if you want.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • I always find that there isn't a realistic shape for lying on back shape for the breasts. The sides of the breast need to slip down the arm pits more, but all of the morphs I've seen in renders still look CG and unnatural. From the render here of the girl lying on her back it looks like it's doing the same?

edited October 2015

The amount of slip all depends on how much elasticity or fat the breast has, therefore results do vary. But the product has the full range of morphs to slide the breasts down the armpits as much as you want. Here is a quick example. Also depending on what clothing a character is wearing, you have to take movement restriction into consideration. EG in a bather the breasts won't move as dynamically or freely as when a figure is nude.

Capture.JPG
    1511 x 866 - 115K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

The amount of slip all depends on how much elasticity or fat the breast has, therefore results do vary. ..............

Oh I agree with that !! Age also plays a big part in the elasticity or lack thereof ,when I was younger ,yep them puppies aimed at the sides when I laid down ,now they kinda spread up into my throat before drooping into the pits .......now if I could only get a reduction DIAL that would be great .......

edited October 2015

Lol.....

Post edited by Zev0 on