Cannot Log On Forum

JackReasonJackReason Posts: 144
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm posting from my iPhone 6. I cannot log onto the forum from my Mac. I log in and can see my account, shopping cart, etc. I am not logged in when I click over to the forum. I tried with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome, all with the same result.

Ideas?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The Store and the Forums are two different logins, they use the same login info, but being logged into one does not mean that you are logged into both.

When you click in the Forums link, look at the top right hand side, if you are logged in it will say 'Log Out' and if you are not logged in, it should allow you to do so from the same place (it should say 'Log In' now.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited May 2015

Tried logging in out and of the forums, but no joy; I get taken to my account but I'm still logged out of the forums :(

No problems logging onto the store though :)

Posting this from my iPad, which is still logged on for some reason =)

Post edited by 3dLux on
    edited December 1969

Support may be able to give you an answer, but it maybe that you cannot be logged in on two different devices at the same time?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We have sent in a query, as there are quite a few people with the same Problem.

DAZ 3D is looking into it.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

I can't log into the forum with my computer either

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,734
    edited December 1969

DAZ has identified the problem and fix should be rolling out later today, though I can't say exactly when it will be live.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...same here since Friday. Though odd that I can log in from the workstation but not the notebook even though both systems have the same security suite, FF setup/plugins, and permissions.

• DarthDDarthD Posts: 259
    edited December 1969

I'll log out and see if I can log in with the New computer. If it does not work I hope I will be able to log back in here.

• DaremoK3DaremoK3 Posts: 798
    edited May 2015

Yay... It's fixed for me now on this twentieth try since 0400.

I hope it's fixed for everyone else now who are also having log in issues.

Good job with the fast fix DAZ, thank you!

Post edited by DaremoK3 on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...same here, finally back on using the notebook so I open Daz on the workstation again and get back to work.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,689
    edited December 1969

Thanks for fixing this issue. I am able to log in now to the forums.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

Thank you Jack reason .:)
    I could not log in two days.

Untill I find this topic, I did not know there were other user who can not log in forum .
    then I tweaked my network setting , and try to change my account user name etc,, ^^;)

• JackReasonJackReason Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

Fixed for me, thank you.

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,979
    edited December 1969

Yes thank you for the thread as I could not login either I tried Firefox, Chrome, Opera and the dreaded Internet Explorer and could not get into the forums and had me wondering if I had done something bad on them.. But just happy it is fixed now..

• NaviNavi Posts: 443
    edited December 1969

Had the same problem for 3 days... Glad it was fixed, pfew :) - was really annoying, as the "log in" button on the forum sent you back on the my account page where you were already logged in, so that it was totally impossible to actually log into the forum.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Thankies muchly, Ricahrd; am posting this from my desktop :cheese:

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Thankies muchly, Ricahrd; am posting this from my desktop :cheese:

And I can now log in, as well.

• Captain ElectricCaptain Electric Posts: 2
    edited May 2015

As a brand-new user (hello!), I'd like to reassure other brand-new users: if you can't log into the forum, try again tomorrow. After I registered, it took several hours before my DAZ 3D store account propagated over to the DAZ 3D forum. Who knows why; maybe there's a daily server update when the two systems sync database data. When I came back the next day after signing up, the problem had sorted itself out.

Post edited by Captain Electric on
  • votovoto Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

I did recognize since today that I can not login with my account in the website->shop and DAZ Studio as well! Did have anybody else that problem? Only in the forum I can login.

edited December 1969

I did recognize since today that I can not login with my account in the website->shop and DAZ Studio as well! Did have anybody else that problem? Only in the forum I can login.

What happens when you try to login to the shop, do you get an error message? What do you mean by 'DAZ Studio as well! , can you not run DAZ Studio either?'
    edited December 1969

It says invalid Login (But I did not change my login data). It happens in the shop (website) and in DAZ -Install Manager (not DAZ Studio my mistake) as well.
    I double check everything (keyboard layout as well) I type everything in and also copy & paste the password into the correct input field.
    I try everything without luck... It seems my account did not exist anymore. But I am still login in the forum.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2015

Your forum and store log in should be identical

User name is the email address that you used to make the account and then the password.

(hint you email address starts with info)

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited June 2015

They are identical! But if I try to login into the DAZ 3D website It says invalid. I can also not get a success message if I try to login into the forum but as you can see I can write message with my user account. Serious its very strange: If they use 2 database (shop & forum) at least one of them there is a error.

I also can not contact the support because of the register issue ... and I can not find any support email on the website!

OK now it works ..... (maybe a server hickup)

Post edited by voto on