(Released) aniMate Catwalk Construction Kit for Genesis 8-8.1 Male's(Commercial)

HavanalibereHavanalibere Posts: 15

Hello!
I would like to present you, a set of animation blocks for creating catwalk gaits for Genesis 8 and 8.1 male characters. These are super-realistic pieces of animation, that fit together perfectly to create neatly finished animations.
By the way, although this is a constructor for male characters, it works great with female characters too. Therefore, if you are not embarrassed by the fact that your female character will walk like a man, you are welcome.

I gave you notes of movements, create your animation symphony ...

Post edited by Havanalibere on

Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959

Love it

• ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Love it

Specially, according to your order ... :)

Thanks can't wait to get this

• HavanalibereHavanalibere Posts: 15
    edited July 2021

Hallelujah! Finally on sale, four weeks later ...

And the video demonstration was not added to the description - thank you DAZ...

Post edited by Havanalibere on
    Instabuy for me. Love your catwalks. Keep coming
  • ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Instabuy for me. Love your catwalks. Keep coming

Thank you. You have amazing work in the gallery, I love them.

Thanks
  • I have the Catwalk Construction Kit in my cart right now.  Will be purchasing it as soon as I finishing shopping in the DAZ store tonight. :)

I'm a huge fan after getting your previous Runway Animations for Genesis 8 set.  I love the G8M catwalk animation you included in it.  Such a wonderful product that I didn't hesitate to wishlist the Catwalk Kit.

Thank you so much for creating this, Havanalibere!

Lee

• Thank you, I am continuing to work on the constructor and will add new animation blocks for even more variety in gait options.

• Will you be making a version of this for the G9?