Wilmap's Digital Creations (Last Updated 18 March 2020)

Comments

• 3WC3WC Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

dclane said:
    Hi, Wendy. I have an absolute ton of your stuff and love it, not just because of the generous terms of use and the fact that it's free (always nice, but I have seen plenty of free stuff elsewhere that I would not even download, never mind unzip and install), but because most of it is so practical. If all you've got is a vast wardrobe filled from end to end with warrior armour and superhero suits then most of the time you've got pretty much nothing to wear :)

Anyway, despite going mad like a kid in a sweetshop when I first found your site and making a fair few visits since, it's occurred to me that I don't think I've ever said 'thank you'. So I'm saying it now - merry Christmas to you and yours, Wendy, and THANK YOU!!! :)

I second this. I just left a thank you on your site, but we can't say it enough. Your generosity and 3d-fu are unparalleled! You rock!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969
    G2F_Christmas_Sweaters_2.jpg
    600 x 600 - 384K
    G2F_Christmas_Sweaters.jpg
    600 x 600 - 358K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for doing this for all three! :) :) :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the Christmas jumpers and for all the hard work you've done all year keeping our ladies and gents fully clothed.
    Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas!
    Melanie.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Thank you Wendy. Just wonderful.

• JRuehsJRuehs Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

These look great, thank you.

• IsazformsIsazforms Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Great creations. Do you accept requests? Please make these clothes for Genesis 2 Female in carmine red, blue and orange. Please. Please!!!!

Well the top one is a definate NO. Too revealing and I don't make that sort of item.

The others are maybes, but I have a long list already.

Definately I m waitin for this clothes... :D

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

Haha! Thanks for the holiday sweaters :)

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,009
    edited December 1969

THANK YOU for a the wonderful items you've made for us!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! huge hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :)

• jaebeajaebea Posts: 454
    edited December 1969

Wilmap, I can't thank you enough for creating good, clean, everyday clothing! My characters are like me, modest! And I appreciate being able to get (for free even) some nice modest clothing! 80% of the stuff sold here at Daz too sexual and immodest for me!

edited January 2015

Wendy/Wilmap, I had a quick question - you are posting each new item that comes up on your site here in this thread, correct? I wanted to make sure I was not missing any of your awesome items, and I wondered if checking your site or checking this thread would be the best way to keep updated.

jaebea said:
    Wilmap, I can't thank you enough for creating good, clean, everyday clothing! My characters are like me, modest! And I appreciate being able to get (for free even) some nice modest clothing! 80% of the stuff sold here at Daz too sexual and immodest for me!

Although I like the sexy stuff, I have to agree it is very nice to have normal-looking clothing for your DAZ characters! Not all of them are going to be burly, dragon-killing barbarians or slinky sorceresses afterall lol
    Post edited by ChromaDrake on
    edited January 2015

All those registered on my website will get a notification e-mail when new items are added. They appear in the list for a week with NEW on them and are at the top of the list. Everything is in the order it was added - oldest at the bottom, newest at the top.

I list them on this thread as well so new people can find them.

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • Teresa TylloTeresa Tyllo Posts: 141
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot, Wendy! :)

• ModernWizardModernWizard Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for your continued creation of everyday wear. I especially enjoy the Christmas sweaters, which inspired me to make my own tacky textures!

--MW

edited December 1969
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,091
    edited December 1969

Thank you for another useful-looking outfit.

edited December 1969

Awesome! I was just going to start looking for something like this :) Thank you very much.

• JRuehsJRuehs Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

Thank you. It will come in handy. I appreciate that someone is making real world clothing.

edited December 1969
    G2F_Edwardian_Dresses.jpg
    600 x 600 - 356K
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited December 1969

Thanks for all those wonderful creations, i really like them all a lot.

edited December 1969

Just to let you all know that I am not accepting requests at the moment. My husband is in hospital undergoing tests and I can't concentrate on making new items until we know what is wrong. I already have a long list of things to make which will keep me busy when I can manage to do anything.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

{{{Big Hugs}}}
    I am wishing you and your husband all the best!

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645
    edited December 1969

Wendy, know you are in my thoughts and I pray the doctors find the problem and can fix it.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,949
    edited December 1969

I will pray for that too.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,686
    edited December 1969

I third that.

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

My heart is with you and yours.

• marcoiomarcoio Posts: 45
    edited December 1969

Hi, Wendy, my best wish for your husband

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

So sad to hear about your husband. I hope all is well.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I hope by now the medics have a better idea of what the problem is.

Don't worry about us, Wendy. You have already graciously provided us with such an extensive wardrobe to choose from that I can't imagine anyone will have to be naked.

Hugs and prayers.

• launoklaunok Posts: 774
    edited December 1969

Wendy, I also do pray for you and your husband that all tests will have good results. I myself was a week in hospital towards end 2014 where all tests were done and I know exactly the feeling. I am with you both in this time.